9 🎻SERENITY🎻

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💜

Xiao Zhan, welcome to the cruel entertainment business.

The 227 incident wasn't forgotten but it's uproar gradually fainted. And it left behind, though a negative, but huge impact of XIAO ZHAN'S image world wide. People, who before didn't know him, started recognizing him and watching his dramas out of sheer curiosity and inquisitiveness.

And, XIAO ZHAN'S looks, talent and hard work started to pay off, as people started getting attracted towards his amazing acting skills, singing talent and sexy look. They started searching and viewing every single drama where XIAO ZHAN acted, even the ones he acted in the initial years of his life.

Soon, XIAO ZHAN, not only regained his stardom, actually huge stardom, in his own country, but world wide too. He released a music album SPOTLIGHT, of his own and people bought it online and listened eagerly, making it an instant hit.

His drama series, like The Wolf, Douluo Continent, and a movie, The Jade dynasty were made on air and landed successfully, in spite of haters and antis still spreading propagandas against him

Then his drama OATH OF LOVE got huge response even before airing...
Xiao Zhan and Yang Zi became the top trending topic and the most liked post on them had almost 1 million likes.

In the "2020 Starlight Awards Night" event, Xiao Zhan and Yang Zi performed on the same stage

In the "2020 Starlight Awards Night" event, Xiao Zhan and Yang Zi performed on the same stage. They sang a song, "Please Advise You for the Rest of Your Life" and had this loving, gentle and caring look on their faces for each other, alongside giving intimate glancing and smiles to each other.

Then Xiao Zhan sang solo, the whole auditorium turned into a red sea, and it became evident that XIAO ZHAN was trending on top, in the showbiz currently.