Let Me Make It Up To You

Author POV
This how these chicken wings got me feelin'

Author POVThis how these chicken wings got me feelin'

........back to the story......sorry 😭

Megan POV
As me & Y/n were staring at each other inside the club neither one of us knew what to say after the bad news. Y/n I- "Don't you dare apologize & I'm sorry for your lost meganie, I kinda wish you came to me sooner Yk we're more than friends Yk ?". I just nodded my head but DID I really know that? No.....the answer to that is no. Sometimes I just have thoughts that y/n isn't that attracted to me like for perfect example: he was just dancing with some bitch & then another minute he shows me why I fell in love with him so many years ago. Umm I should get going Y/n I'll see you around- before I could finish he grabbed my hand turning me around saying

"Well first off I would like to apologize again mamas abt your loss & second I'm sorry you caught me in here dancing with another female is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"I couldn't tell if he was serious or what because he kinda...

I couldn't tell if he was serious or what because he kinda looked drunk off his ass. Taking my attention off of him to look behind him still seeing the girl he was just feeling & dancing on. I mean mugged her & waved her off & just when I was about to say something to her Y/n walked up closer to me & leaned down in my ear saying "Forget about her baby let's go". When I tell y'all that shit right there got my panties sooo wet I damn near wanted to take him right here right now. Right before I could answer, Y/n grabbed my hand making our way out of the club. And once we got outside Y/n threw me over his shoulder walking over to his car. *Sighs* Y/n I can walk yk "hush" was all he said before smacking my ass. I kinda like this wild side of Y/n rn but to be honest I just wanna go home and lay in my bed. Can't believe this man is really carrying me to his car.........
Y/n POV
Ik Ik "Y/n wtf has gotten into you" and the answer to that is idk I guess liquor brings out a different side of me. Once I reached my car I got in with Megan sitting on my lap. I started up my car and drove off tonight I just want to get Megan's mind off of things I tend to please her in every way tonight. I never seen her so down before & I would do anything to get a smile outta her. As I was driving down the road Megan was just looking at me with an unreadable expression. What's wrong ma I said as I was focusing on the road. "Y/n why am I sitting on your lap while your driving & where are we going this isn't the way to my house?" Well duh Ik this isn't the way to your house you thought I was really about to leave you sitting at home alone? After all you've told me at the club? HELL NAW..... you coming home with me so I hope you cancelled all the plans you already had planned . Your gonna spend the week with me. And why are you sitting on my lap? Cause I want you to ma I'm comfortable are you? " I mean I'm not uncomfortable-"  I cut her off , well then so just relax mamas we almost at my house. She quickly closed her mouth and laid her head on my shoulder slowly dozing off. Finally making it home I pulled up in the driveway & looked down at Megan awe my baby must've been super tired. Putting my car in park & cutting off my car I then opened up my door while holding Megan getting out making my way up to the door. Pulling out my keys I unlocked the door going inside, I walked up stairs going to my bed room laying Megan down. She started whining so I laid down next to her & she instantly woke up causing me to smile & move in closer to her neck. I looked up at her for a second basically asking for permission and she nodded her head in a yes manner so I started sucking on her neck then placing a few kisses along her neck as well.

I moved up to her ear tell me what you want mamas

I moved up to her ear tell me what you want mamas. "I- Y/n please baby" shut that shit up and use your words baby I said what do you WANT. "I want you to fuck me baby". GOOD...... I started to removed my shirt, pants, and last my boxers leaving me completely naked the whole entire time Megan was looking at me with lustful eyes. She started to look me up and down her eyes landed right on my dick and they stayed right there as well. You like what you see mamas? "Umm by chance did your dick grow over the past few years?" Causing me to chuckle um idk 🤷🏽‍♂️ I guess I don't really need to brag on my dick but Yh. "Mhm so babe as much as I'm loving this rn your not putting that monster inside of me. She told me while stroking my dick in her hands, C-Come on m-ma I'm only abt 9 inchess I looked down at her stroking my dick at a faster pace. "No can do baby I don't think my walls can handle that and personally I don't think I'm mentally ready for that as well." Okay I said while pouting I'm not putting my clothes back on, I hopped right back in bed cuddling next to her and she still had her hand around my dick she's such a tease it's sickening. "Gn Y/n" she kissed my cheek going straight to sleep now ima have to go to bed with a hard on................

I promise the next chapter will have a sex scene🫣

Now Megan scared to take dick from Y/n?

Y'all liking Y/n's confidence?

1035 words