Reunion Part 2

Y/n POV

As I looked at Megan while leaning on my truck, I noticed she had on her jacket covering up her outfit

As I looked at Megan while leaning on my truck, I noticed she had on her jacket covering up her outfit. It's not that cold out so I wonder why she had it on.....maybe she was cold idk. *coughs* ummm he didn't say much that I can't handle, but it's good to see after all these years he's still the same person. Megan just stood there front of me like she wanted me to go into a little more details abt what happened. Ok ok well as you could see when I was making my way to the exit.....those two & one of them being your baby daddy blocked the exit trying to stop me from leaving..........so your baby daddy spoke up & said sum like "how does it feel to be fucking my seconds" as if we still in school or sum shit I rolled my eyes as I was telling Megan. At first I planned on ignoring him but he just kept talking shit.......abt you at that........ And I DEFINITELY wasn't going for that. So I decided to punch his weak ass & I saw no problem. (Y/n.........baby as much as I am happy that you finally put him in his place......you have to control your anger let him continue to be him karma will handle him for ALL he has done. We're different ppl now love) she said as she was holding my face while looking me in the eyes. I proceeded to look anywhere but at her then she grabbed my jaw to make me look at her. Okay Megan I suppose I can remain calm but IF I catch him anywhere near me again ima beat his ass. I grabbed her hand removing it off my jaw turning around to get inside my truck , but not before she grabbed my shoulder to ask me- ( well the boys are going to be over there dads house this weekend so can I come over?) I took a second to reply; Yh sure Megan have a good night I hopped inside my truck starting it up then driving away. I couldn't help but to think why didn't she help him as soon as I punched him I'm pretty sure I broke his nose lol I wonder what their relationship is like & what did he do to her, to make her not want to assist him?...................
Megan POV

Once I saw Y/n pulling off I made my way to my car getting inside to drive to y/n's house

Once I saw Y/n pulling off I made my way to my car getting inside to drive to y/n's house. I might beat him there that's only if he doesn't stop anywhere else & he bet not go nowhere else. I also can't believe what just happened like y/n just punched the shit out of the boys dad. Shit was funny asl & I damn sure wasn't abt to go to help him either I saw some blood coming from his nose & he looked at me thinking I was about to help him. After ALL the shit that man has put me through he can go straight to hell. I know Y/n might have some concerns abt me & the boys dad relationship, But I promise you been there done that. I plan to only give my attention to    y/n I don't want to be with nb else but him. Plus I won the bet so guess who's abt to take me on a DATEEEEEEEEE? Y/n is that's who. And I swear this man bet not take me somewhere cheap because I will clean walk out on him & proceed to beat his ass later on . As good as I look your not abt to take me somewhere cheap I'm too boujie but I'm not too boujie if that makes sense. I finally made my way to y/n house & I saw his truck in his driveway so I decided to park next to him. I got out my car making my way to his front door knocking on it y/n came & unlocked it he looked like he was tired asf as if he was asleep or sum & he just got here not to long ago. Because as soon as he left that's when I left & I was right behind him...........anyways........why you look so tired babe? (Well I was sleep & you are kind of disturbing me ma) we were currently in his living room and he was making his way upstairs with me following right behind him. Y/nnnnnn I said with a little smile (what Megan? I'm tryna go back to sleep if you don't mind) so when you gonna take me out on a date huh? He opened his eyes a little bit while he was laying down. ( Um idk probably sometime next week when I don't have to coach the the boys..........where do you want to go? the movies, a restaurant, the park?) Um it doesn't really matter as long as it's not somewhere cheap the last time I let a guy take me on a cheap date it didn't end to well. (Lmao okay meganie come lay down with me you just standing in the door way lol) he patted down on his bed indicating for me to come sit next to him, so I walk over to his bed to lay down next to him. I laid on his chest babe why are you so warm? I sat up some from his chest.....are you sick or sum? (No lmao I have the heat on in the house I'm surprised you didn't realize & say anything you know how you be.) Oh & wym by "you know how you be?" ( Nothing meganie let's just go to sleep I'm tired & we can talk in the morning okay?) okay I said then I laid back down starting to close my eyes gn y/n (gn Megan) ............

Did y'all predict that Megan was gonna win the bet?

How do y'all feel abt y/n punching the shit outta his old bully?

Should I add a little more drama?

1012 words