Characters Introduction

Minmin

Minmin is a cheerful and carefree girl who had a big obsession on K-POP especially Super Junior. Her hobby is to watch Super Junior and other K-POP's videos as well as read and write fictions. She has curly brown hair and thin body fitting well with various kinds of dresses. Comparing to average people, Minmin has very less sense of guys. She loves pink and white with all her heart causing most of her clothes turn to be these colors. Dresses and skirts are her favorite style 'til none of her friends see her in pants. Although she is in an international school studying Business, she has more interest in languages.

Ren

Ren is a Korean guy with light curly brown hair. Comparing to average people, his body isn't either big or tall, but he has got quite a good looking face. Ren sometimes can be quiet for those who don't know him, but pretty friendly and funny for those who do. He at first likes pissing Minmin off, but later become rather a romantic guy a girl could ask for.

Maycy

Maycy is Minmin's friend whom she met in Korea. She has an outgoing personality and has too much concern on others' feeling. Although she is not a thin kind of girl, her body has an acceptable plump shape like guitar. She is in an international school studying Business same as Minmin. She is also a K-POP fan but much more into the reality comparing to Minmin. Moreover, her most favorite casual style of clothes is various colors of simple t-shirts and shorts, but if she wants to be beautiful, she could transform herself into a sexy chick.

Minhyun

Minhyun is very tall Korean guy with dark brown hair and small foxlike eyes. He is Ren's best friend. Compared to Ren, he's more outgoing and friendly with people and somehow flirty like any other ordinary guys. But Once he knows where his heart belongs to, he always have an eyes on her.