~ Chapter 1: Lifestyle of E.L.F. ~

A girl was in a messy room full of cheering stuffs like light sticks, cheering boards, fan chant list, and all the blue accessories ones could think of. She folded out a brunch of crumpling blue T-shirts to create a mix and match style for the special event that she was about to attend. Suddenly, a new unique idea crossed her mind causing all blue clothes were folded back into the closet. Instead of blue, she decided to wear pink. A white T-shirt covered by a bright pink jacket along with pink velvet skirt looking well on her thin body. Her brown hair was curled just right in place. With only a couple puff of perfume and a camera in hand, she would be perfect to go on an exciting trip to see her favorite idols. This girl named Minmin.

The fan sign event was held not far from her dorm making this time quite delightful. As soon as arriving, hundreds and hundreds of fans were already there with as much excitement. It was as long as 2 hours that she kept her position in fear that it might be stolen if she walked away. One minute, two minutes, five minute, ten minutes had slowly passed by as being in a snail dimension. As being tired from the school, the gap between her eyelids began to get closer and closer.

'Screammmm!!' The 70 decibel screaming noise lasted over 5 minutes 'til she almost gone deaf. Three good looking man walked onstage.

They started the same old phase "Annyeonghaseyo, Super Junior Imnida. Urineun super junior oyeo! (Hello everybody, we are Super Junior)"

"Urineun E.L.F. yeyo. (We are E.L.F.)" Their fans shouted altogether.

"Hello everyone! thanks for coming to our fan sign today." One of the Members started the speech and one by one they introduced themselves and came up with some sweet words calling for the screaming from their teenage fan girls. Then, they start giving autographs on either CD or Photo book on random pages chosen by their fans.

Minmin hadn't got selected to be one of those lucky girls. She stood by the fetch feeling unbelievably want to be onstage with her favorite idols. Although they are not her most fond guys in the band, she still wished she could talk to them and marked it in one of the most precious part of her memory. The fan sign was completely over in two and a half hour. All fans including Minmin flew home with the overwhelming of feeling of joy and happiness.

"This is it. Another event has just over. Another day of Happy Ending" She thought to herself

After all these years, Minmin had spent most of her time on keeping up with her idols, watching their variety shows and lives. Although it usually took more time on wait than meeting, the fact never discouraged her from going to see them at all. The addictive habit never faded away over time 'til all her friend as well as herself began to think that she would never be able to find a boyfriend.

However, the life stories had not yet over at the age of 20. A long journey and adventures were ahead waiting for us to explore. Who would have known to where destiny was planning to lead us. "Expect the unexpected" was her favorite phase.