~ Chapter 13: Christmas' Eve ~

When the time went on, Minhyun gradually liked Maycy who was always around him in the past few months. It was some kind of feelings that couldn't be described. All he knew was that he was really happy to be around this pretty young lady. The overwhelming feeling occurred when he talked to her and even had stupid fight with her. The longer they were together, the closer they got. Finally, on Christmas's eve, Minhyun planned to confess his feeling and hoped that she would accept. Not knowing whether it was going to work or not, he decided to write his confession on a well-made piece of paper and hang on the Teddy bear's collar.

"You act different today" Maycy was the first to burst out the silence after a long quiet time since Minhyun asked to a café on the freezing cold night of Christmas's eve. Minmin and Ren were enjoying themselves in a Christmas party at a Church, but Maycy ending up here in an Angel In Us café down the hill quietly sat with Minhyun.

"Why. What's the different?" asked Minhyun as suddenly fully looked at Maycy

"Well!! I don't know. You seem quiet and not very annoying" Maycy spoke her mind thinking of the time when Minhyun tended to be so annoying and tease her in almost everything.

"And which one of me you like better?" he slyly asked Maycy with surprisingly sparkling eyes

"Is this some kind of a trick?" Maycy began to pout as noticing that he might be teasing her again.

"There there... Here, I have something for you" Minhyun roughly handed the bear to Maycy and hopefully looking at her. He didn't really know how to show his expression in this kind of situation in front of the girl he liked. He hoped that the written card would be a great channel to convey his message to her.

"Err... is this a Christmas gift for me?" Maycy uncertainly asked. Getting a Christmas gift from Minhyun was out of her expectation. Still, she kindly accepted. Her admirations face pleasef Minhyun a lot. She took a closer look once noticing a written message on the bear's collar.

Dear. Maycy

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

♥ I like you ♥

"I thought you all along that you like Cookie" Maycy said with an indescribable expression. I actually confused newly bursting fact. Maycy suddenly felt uncertain for what couldn't be sure of wheter because he changed his mind for her close friend or he saw her as only a substitute.

"Well, at first yeah. But I don't know when I started growing to like you. You are funny and crazy unlike other girls. The more we fight, the more I get to know you and before I know it, I am already fallen for you."

"Are you flirting with me?" Maycy playfully said to cast away the awkward moment. As the matter of fact, it was not that she didn't at all have a feeling for him, but the idea of him going for Cookie was blocking her mind from seeing him to be more than just a friend.

"Well, now you can say so" Minhyun seemed a bit relieve. It was probably he sew that Maycy didn't really oppose or have mush negative reaction.

"By the way, I'll think about it" Maycy replied with indescribable expression. All she wanted was time to think thing over as everything happened so fast. Once she was really certain about herself, she surely could give him the answer he might or might not expect.

"...." Minhyun looked a bit disappointed as he thought that he was refused

"Come on. Let's go" Maycy stood up from the comfortable sofa and reached her hand before him with smile. Maycy thought that they had been in the café for too long. Although the café is warm and cozy, Christmas night was support to be more exciting than that. Maycy wanted to be really touched by the Christmas atmosphere; walking on the snow against the freezing cold breeze and admiring the colorful lights decorated in every shops and trees.

"Let's go to the church the same as Minmin and Ren" Minhyun then decided where to take Maycy. For Minhyun, it was a sign of hope showing that she will consider about it.

'Well... tonight is Christmas'eve. It's supposed to be the time of joy and happiness. Let's live and enjoy the moment and relieve all the stresses. As they say, what will be, will be.'

****************************************