~ Chapter 11: Romantic Han River ~

During the weekend, Ren usually took Minmin going to random places in Seoul. This week, Minmin asked him to go shopping in Myungdong with her before hanging out by the Han River which was Ren's idea. By the Han River especially in the evening was a popular place for couple young and old to spend their peaceful and romantic time together.

In Myeongdong, they walked around from shop to shop: clothes shop, cosmetic shop, CD shop, and so on, leading by enthusiasm Minmin. Besides shopping for herself, Minmin also look for some cool outfit and hat for Ren because she thought that he looked pretty cool with caps.

"Here, try this. Cute" Minmin put a fashionable sparkling red hat on Ren's head

"It's too shiny" Ren pouted while the cap was still on.

"How about this one" Minmin bounced around the shop and picked another cool stylish cap for Ren. Several caps were put on Ren's head.

"Cool!! I like this one" Ren was finally satisfied with a black-silver cap with some cool caption.

"Look great on you☺" She looked at Ren with satisfaction.

Like most ordinary teenage girls, Minmin used to have an image of a dream guy that she might select as her boyfriend. Although Ren was nothing quite likes the man in her dream, she couldn't deny that she didn't fall for him. Love is like a beautiful gift that often come in ones' life when they least expected.

Before going to Han River, Minmin took Ren to Siwon café. It was a brand new coffee shop named Twosome café owned by Siwon. Minmin had seen a lot of pictures on the internet and it would be impossible for a real Super Junior Fan like her to miss such place. If she was lucky enough, she might find Siwon as a cashier as he sometimes visited his own café and greeted his fans. (It was simply a dream of every Super Junior fan.)

"Hurry up" Minmin excitingly called for Ren when they were close to the shop. The sign was easily detected from afar. It was a big sign written 'TWOSOME' with the big 'C Siwon' trademark at the end distinguishing it from other Twosome coffee shop around the city. However, if you took a quick glance at this shop, you might have thought that this was a CD shop because almost every shelves inside were full of albums. All of the albums were actually Super Junior albums from their very first single to the latest one.

"Are you sure that this is a coffee shop?" Ren asked as looking around the place.

"Yeah, It's Siwon's café. See... all Super Junior albums ☺" Minmin pointed to the shelves.

"Didn't know you like watching porn" Ren playfully pointed at a big size album with the cover of Siwon wearing only a green boxer. It was Super Junior fifth album which released in 10 individual covers and the Siwon's one was sexy enough to for non-Super Junior's fans to misunderstand that it might be pornography.

"Are you crazy?? See!! They made the photo shoot artistically. Beside, Siwon is sexy, tall, firmed, and handsome. He does look good even in...nothing" Minmin dreamily said mostly to herself but was loud enough for Ren to hear anyway.

"Wake up" Ren slightly picked Minmin's cheek to pull her out of the daydream.

"Ouch! That's not necessary, you know?!" Minmin pouted

"I thought you really were sleeping." Ren said and laughed to Mimmin's cute pouting action.

After spending time hanging out in a café, they went for a bicycle riding by the Han River, one of the most beautiful spots in the central of the Seoul city. It had to be now before the weather got unbearably cold or he had to wait for at least 3 months 'til the winter to over. Two bicycles were rented and ridded on the provided path along the riverside. The site was well decorated by trees and flowers which some were shaped in figures of animals.