~ Chapter 2: First Impression ~

One ordinary day started with an ordinary routine not so different from the other 365 days of the year. Minmin had a plan to attend one of the Super Junior's events as usual. This one held at Lotte Star Avenue where displayed many superstar structures and collections. However, this time she needed all the luck she could get and all attempts she could put in as Eunhyuk and Donghae, her most favorite idols, were scheduled to come to the event.

As early as 7.00 AM, little Minmin woke up, put on an adorable pink dress and got ready to catch the nearest subway to Jamsil station. One hour on the subway train could be as bore as a math class but the excitement she's imagined could cheer her up.

"I wish I had some accompanies when go seeing Super Junior. So, I wouldn't be as boring as I am right now." Minmin mentally spoke.

"This station 'Jamsil'" The train speaker announced.

A big crowd rushed through the train door like a ton of water gushed through a small leak. Minmin desperately made her way out of the crowded station and ran directly to Lotte World as fast as she could, which made her almost out of breathe. There she sighted a long line of fans standing in front of the gate hoping to get to the very front of the stage. If she came a little later, the line would be longer than a subway train.

Although the sun began to spread its light through the outdoor space, Minmin had to stand by the end of the line as the sunray began to burn her skin. After 2 hours of waiting, the guard finally let the fans in. One by one, the SM fan representatives wrote number on their wrist in order to distinguish them from those coming late. Minmin was happy with the number as she got only 55.

"Another 6 hours of waiting, at least I don't have to tiredly stand against the sun." Minmin thought after the guard allowed them to go wherever they want but have to come back by 5 PM or else their names would be crossed off the list.

The event was arranged in the Lotte World area but not inside the amusement park. Therefore, Minmin had 2 choices whether to enjoy the Lotte World theme park or ice skating. Without hesitation, she walked through the crowd to the ticket counter to buy a ticket for the theme park.

"For student, 35,000 won" Three green bills and a brown bill were given to the sale person in exchanged for a ticket. It was not a bad way for killing time. Six hours was probably not the longest time she had ever waited, it was long enough to make her bored to dead.

Once entering the park, ones would feel like entering another totally different world. She went for several rides before ending up in front of a musical stage when a new play was about to start.

"Why are there so many people here today" A group of guys chatted while walking pass by. One of them was an outstanding young man with light curly brown hair in green baseball jacket and skinny pants. Although he was quite small comparing to his friends, but his appearance is obviously cute for a commoner.

"You know, these girls just come to see Super Junior. I sew the poster. How silly!!" The other guy said

"What! It's not silly" She spoke to herself, but it was probably loud enough for the guy to unclearly catch her words. He glanced at her for a second before paying attention to his friends again.

The play went on for an hour until it reached the happy ending. Minmin set off for another attraction and noticed that most of the kids and teenagers around her all had lollipops in hand. It didn't really affect her at first. But when one kids after another kept passing her by with colorful lollipop, the same old lollipops began to look more delicious making her mouth watering and craving for the sweet taste the colorful candy. Without hesitation, one lollipop was taken from the nearest counter and rushed to the cashier. On the way, she accidentally bumped into a guy.