~ Chapter 5: Be Ma Girl ~

"Hey Ren, can ya call the girls that we might be a bit late" asked Minhyun. Because the subway was way too crowded which might delay their arrival at the girls' dormitory.

"Err... I don't have their number" replied Ren.

"Are you serious??" Minhyun's eyes wide open in unbelievable facial expression.

"Why! What make you think I would have their numbers?? We only accidentally met a couple of times" Ren explained.

"I don't know....Since you even know their dorm. How silly you are!!" Minhyun complained his friend. "Next time, if you wanna ask a girl out, get their number first" Minhyun acted as expert teaching his friend.

"Hahaha" Ren couldn't come up with any good reason "Shell we take taxi? It's only a few stations away anyway" Ren suggested.

"The best idea in years" Minhyun overstated his idea.

By 7 P.M., the guys coolly stepped out of a taxi in front of the dorm and saw Minmin and Maycy was waiting by the door in their beautiful dresses. Minmin was in a pink and black striped dress with medium-high heel. Although it rather looked cute than sexy, it suited her character well. Maycy appeared in black see-through top and skinny jeans looking really sexy.

Once the two guys walked toward them, Minmin could immediately recognize who was who from their totally different shape and height. Comparing to Ren, Minhyun was almost 10 centimeters taller with bigger in shape. She was not sure whether Ren was too small or Minhyun was too tall. The smaller one came in orange T-shirt covered with stylish gray jacket, jeans and cool sneakers. The other one was in red knitted sweater with white shirt inside showing only its collar, dark skinny pants and white & red striped sneakers.

"Hi girls...How long have you been out here?? Are you cold?" Ren greeted the girls.

"Don't worry...We just came out" said Minmin

"Wow, you look pretty" Minhyun was stunted for a few seconds once he saw Maycy in her sexy outfit before complimenting her with all he could think of the moment.

"Thanks" Maycy shyly said as her cheeks blushed.

"Ahh...so jealous. How about me?" Minmin said once the sweet moment was created

"Why don't you ask Ren??" Maycy teasingly suggested.

"Never mind" Minmin pouted.

"Shell we have dinner before? " Maycy asked the boys.

"Do you have any suggestion?" asked Minhyun.

"I have a feeling for Pizza today. Let's go to the delicious Pizzeria we know" Maycy immediately come up with hers and Minmin's favorite Pizza place. The price was affordable and the food was definitely tasteful.

After the decision was made, they directly head to a Pizza shop that Maycy suggested. The shop was not very big but had cozy atmosphere. The shop was in ivory theme with a cute big bear in a carriage decorated in the front of the shop. The good yummy smell of Pizza and cheese made their mouth watering. Ren handed Minmin a Manu while Minhyun was looking at one.

"This one looks delicious. I'm feeling like eating sausages." Minmin said once she spotted some delicious-looking pizza's toppings on the Manu.

"What is it?" Maycy asked as leaning her head over the Manu

"It reads 'Potei....topija' I'm not sure how it's read" Minmin tried to read the Korean alphabets on the each Manu description and finally ended up with this one.

"Ok. I like sausage too ☺" Maycy agreed

"What you girls like to have?" Ren asked as he was about to go ordering at the counter.