Chapter 19: To The Death

Michael's POV

She was finally where she was supposed to be. In my bed, on top of me. Just because a few people are gone doesn't mean no one else is going to come after her.

I stayed awake and aware just in case someone were to come after my Y/N. Jason wants her. I know he does and she seems fine with him around which worries me. I'll have to hunt him down and take him out before he takes her away.

She was sleeping peacefully on me. Her small body breathing slowly and calmly on my chest. Warmth radiated off of her and onto me. I hated calming down and letting my guard down but she caused something inside me to relax.

My eyes started to drift shut. Normally I would get up and walk around when I want to stay awake but I can't move with Y/N on me.

It became harder to stay awake. Every time I blinked it became more difficult to open my eyes again. That was until I didn't open my eyes. My body gave up on me and went to sleep with Y/N still peacefully laying on me.

~Time skip~

My dreams carried me around in my head before small sounds from downstairs drew them out.

"Pack her up. She's who we're looking for." A male voice spoke up.

My heart dropped for a second as I got up. There shouldn't be anyone in here and Y/N was gone. She was no longer laying on me which made me panic more.

I moved swiftly through the house to see a car speeding off down the road. 'DWT-400' was the license plate on the black Suaru. I recognized the car. I've seen it around here before, watching and stalking.

Fortunately for me, I was a better stalker. I knew exactly where they were going.

~○~

Jason's POV

'DWT-400'

That was the license plate number of the car that I saw only from a distance. Y/N was carried into that car by people I didn't know.

After losing Y/N I went out to search for her. I couldn't find her anywhere in the woods or around it so I checked the Myers house. He got her and I wouldn't let him keep her.

The cat was gone and so was my Y/N. I was alone and had to go hunting for her once more.

Something out of the corner of my eye sparked my attention. It was him. Myers stood there looking the way the car did. He let them take her. He wanted to take her from me.

The white mask turned slowly to look at me. We noticed eachother.

~○~

3rd POV

The two killers stood across the street from eachother. Each one staring down the other and neither backing away.

They both wanted blood and would do anything to get it. Jason held tightly on his machete while Michael did the same with his knife.

Jason went forward first, machete in the air as he ran forward to Michael. Michael on the other hand stood his ground and braced himself for the impact. The machete came straight down just to be blocked by the knife.

Jason fought to push it down closer to Michael but couldn't. The machete fell off the side, cutting Michael's hand on the way down.

Michael didn't pay attention to the cut but instead went back to attack Jason. He swung the knife forward towards Jason's gut just to have him grab onto his had and direct the knife away.

Swing
Clash
Swing
Clash

The two couldn't stop.

Michael jabbed the knife into Jason's shoulder. The blade went all the way through, causing a grunt to come from the hokey masked man. Michael held the knife tightly in him while Jason used his machete to swing into Michael's arm. The machete hit right in the center of Michael's bicep.

Both the killers pulled away from eachother. Jason held onto his shoulder while Michael held onto his arm. The wounds didn't stop them. They still wanted the other out of the way.

Jason went back for the attack. Instead of using the machete he grabbed onto Michael's throat and threw him down to the ground. Michael struggled to get up and Jason made that worse when he put his boot over his neck. Michael was struggling to breath but was to smart to just die.

He slashed the knife across Jason's leg making the man back off. Michael then used his strength to get back up and go straight for another attack. This time he grabbed onto Jason's arm that had the machete and slashed the knife across his collar bone. Blood smeared across his clothing as he let out a small wine.

Michael held the knife high in the air, ready to strike but before doing so Jason used his body weight to push him off. Once Jason got free from Michael he slashed his machete across Michael's chest. Nothing was badly injured but his suit was cut open and blood dyed it red.

The two were once again backed away from eachother. Bleeding from each cut and holding onto their wounds. They were going to attack eachother once again to end it all.

That was until police sirens echoed through the street. The killers wanted death but couldn't murder the other if they were in jail.

Each realized this and backed away for now. Jason hiding in the woods and Michael hiding in his home. They wouldn't be there for long though.

There was a goal each had and they won't stop until it was completed.

~○~

A/N
👋 hi
I'm so happy you guys are liking this story ♡
I hope this chapter is ok, I'm not the best when it comes to writing action but I hope to get better at it :)
Have a good day