Chapter 9: Let It All Out, Cry

WARNING!
Angst!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A blonde teen just came back from her visit to her family. She was happy that they're still doing fine. When she found out that Seishu joined Black Dragons, she was overjoyed. However, she was disappointed when the Black Dragons that his brother joined was different from what she expected. They're the complete opposite of what the Black Dragons were at her time. Different from why Black Dragons was created. Now, her brother is in juvie because of them.

"*Sigh! I hope Seishu is okay." she said, worried about her little brother. She looks around the house but couldn't find the raven haired boy. "Huh? Seems like Takemichi's not home yet."

Right now, Akane's waiting for Takemichi. She controlled the remote for her to watch the t.v turning it on for a show she has been watching. She sits in the couch comfortably, enjoying the show. The clock ticks as she watch, waiting for the blue eyed boy.

Time passed but the boy's still not home. Akane looks at the time and it's getting late, the sun has already set. "Where is he?" her brows furrowed, lips frowning as she gets more worried.

Akane finally gets out of the house, lifting her right hand as a blue thread appears on her finger. The blue thread is tied on her right middle finger. The thread floats mid-air from her finger to the direction where Takemichi is.

(The blue thread or blue string of fate means people who love and care for each other but aren't soul mates. *Note: I searched it on google, you can too if you want.)

(In my A.U: This threads are only seen by ghosts and animals. Humans that are alive and even exorcists can't see them. The threads only appears between a ghost and an exorcist.)

Akane was about to follow it when she heard a voice. She can't help to look behind her, she was shock at what she saw.

"SA-SANO-SAN!!" she suddenly shouts.

A raven haired man turned around as he heard his name. His eyes widen as he saw a very beautiful blonde girl. She was transparent, her light was similar to his.

"Oh my goodness!!" Akane rans up to him, her face full of worry. "Wha-What happend?!"

Shinichiro only looks at her, not knowing what to do nor how to react.

Looking at Shinichiro's reaction. She calmed herself down. But her eyes was filled with worry. 'Shinichiro's dead.' she thinks. "*Ahem!" she clears her throat. "I'm sorry for the sudden approach. You see, I know you." she said.

Shinichiro was confused, how did she know him? Have they met before? "I'm sorry. I-I don't know who you are." he apologized.

Akane was disappointed but she smiled "I understand. After all it has been a long time. But-" she looked at his obsidian eyes, still smiling.

"Do you need help?" she asked, her voice gentle. Like Shinichiro did in the past.

Shinichiro's eyes widen, finally someone might help him about his situation. He felt as if something was lifted up from his shoulder. He brightens up. "YES!"

Akane smiled, closing her eyes. "Well, let's go inside first and talk." she said as she turned around going back to where Takemichi's house is.

Shinichiro only followed.

The two ghosts enters the house. To lighten up the mood Akane, talks to him like the two knew each other for a long time. Until-

"Takemichi! Welcome home!"