Chapter 22: Wake Up!

WARNING!
Horror!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Takemichi's eyes widen in shock, Akane's eyes too. "What?" he asked Keisuke.

"Michi..." Keisuke looked at Takemichi in the eye, continuing, "We killed Shinichiro-san."

Everyone was silent. Keisuke looks at the ground, not wanting to face anyone.

"It was the night before Mikey's Birthday. Kazutora wanted to gift him a CB250T Motorcycle. Because we were just kids, he decided we can just stole from a shop. Unfortunately, the shop owner discovered us. Not knowing what to do, Kazutora killed him. After that, we realized at the owner was—"

"Shinichiro, Mikey's brother." Takemichi continued.

"Hmm!" Keisuke nods, that traumatic memory appeared in his mind, replaying and replaying. Shinichiro's head was bleeding, Kazutora's craze face, the police arresting them, and—Mikey's confused and shocked face. His eyes starts to well up with tears, heart starting to ache. 'And it was Mikey's birthday. It was his birthday.' he bit his lips, preventing to cry. "But instead of blaming himself, he blamed it all on Mikey. I tried to convince him he's wrong, I really did."

(Listening to party favor (•‿•))

"Hey! Hey! Keisuke, it's not your fault. It's not Kazutora's fault. No one's at fault, ok? No one is to be blame." Shinichiro immediately reassuring Keisuke.

"That's right Baji-san. You didn't know." Takemichi smiled, comforting Keisuke.

Akane just nods, smiling at him sympathetically. "You guys were just kids."

Hearing all of them, Keisuke's heart warmed. He lifted his head, his signature smile coming back. He nods "Thanks everyone!" he grateful thanked them, receiving warm smiles. Seeing this, he thought 'Kazutora, I wish you can hear this people in front of me.'

"Now that everyone's motivated—*Cough!" Ken suddenly spoke, voice raspy.

"Draken!" All of them said in unison, glad that he's awake.

"Let's wake Kazutora up!" Ken continued.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Inside Kazutora's Head:

Kazutora's eyes fluttered open, darkness enveloping him. "Where—where am I?" he said, voice echoing. No one replied.

"KAZUTORA!"

A familiar voice was heard somewhere. "Baji?!" Kazutora called out.

"Shit! KAZUTORA WAKE UP!"

"D-Draken?" Kazutora heard Ken's desperate voice echoes where he is.

"Hanemiya-san! Please wake up!" Another unfamiliar voice echoed.

"Hanemiya-san!" A girl's voice echoed.

"Dont."

Kazutora's body froze. Did he just—heard his own voice behind him? Forcefully, he turned around. "AAAGHHHH!" he screams, terrified of the bloody boy that looked like him.

"Dont you dare wake up!" The other Kazutora said in a threatening voice. "If you wake up, your life is going to be ruined once again. If you wake up, your going to trust again and hurt yourself. Stay here, where your safe—where we're safe."