|| 36 ||

Art: ???/I wanted to pick a picture that showed Kaeya, Diluc, and Albedo. :D

A/N: Hey yoooo! Welcome back, I've finally got the rest of the story plot ready. And all I have to do is bring it to reality and show you all to enjoy.

WASSUUUUUUPPPP— ALSO, HIGH PONYTAIL DILUC SKIN!??
YES PLEASE— THANK GODDDD, OUR WISHES WERE HEARD!

So, enjoy!!

"Bye Misters!" Teucer shouted, waving the most excitedly out of everybody else. Sure, there was a bit of sadness in goodbyes, but Tonia was slightly glad the chaos was over.

Morepesok happened to be the seaside village they lived in, according to 'Scaramouchie.'

Tonia was slightly— very paranoid that a fatui harbinger other than her brother was at their house to come and pick up the primary colored trio, according to their plans.

Kaeya wiped a sad, sad tear from his eye. As he waved the kids goodbye while they walked away, with a handkerchief in his hand. Diluc promptly waved as well, but very 'cooly', like the unfazed Master Diluc he was. And Albedo smiled at their warm goodbyes.

"So did you find a way we can enter the castle, Sacaraboobs?" Kaeya asked, as he blew his nose in a slightly comedic way. But Scaramouche didn't appreciate the name.

"Yes. I, in fact. Did." He replied, as he guided them towards the area where many boats were here and there. "Just wear the mask, and we're going to go. I know where we'll go and find her." He finally said, as they made it to the ship they were on previously.

"Great, we finally have useful intel." Diluc rolled his eyes, all sassy and moody like always.

"Don't worry, he's just trying to hide the fact that he's actually kind of sad he had to leave the kids back there because he became attached and this attachment would break his character image of a trauma-inflicted-personality-changed edgy self." Albedo explained with a very informative look.

"Really didn't need to know that." Scaramouche replied annoyingly.

"There's a lot that he knows." Kaeya said, as he shuffled a little bit farther away from Diluc.

"It's nothing," Albedo reassured. "I'm just very good at observing."

"He is, and it's scary." Kaeya whispered to Scaramouche, as he had to lean down to reach his level.

And— even Scaramouche was staring at his man titties because those were unreal.

He shook his head internally to try and 'stay focused' (brothers) and cleared his throat. "And if by far, you three get caught in there I am going as far as to leaving you there. I'm only getting you in, not out."

"Fine by me." Diluc crossed his arms, as he picked up his fatui mask. "Do we have to change into clothes?"

"Yes. And because you were throwing a fit about not wanting to wear the cicin mage ones, I happened to pick up three spare diplomat suits instead." Scaramouche threw them at each one of them, as they were in their secret secret room on the ship.

"That's very kind of you." Kaeya teased, with a little chuckle as he stared at this ghastly outfit he was looking at, at the moment.

"Get changed or I'm throwing you all off this ship." Scaramouche exited the room, leaving with such harsh parting words leaving them to change into their new found clothes.

"Tough love." Kaeya said. "Do we get to bring our clothes? Cause these were expensive." He referred to his blue outfit.

"I could just buy another jacket." Diluc said, as he undid his hair tie, and taking his jacket off.