|| 4 ||

"Should I have known this..." She whispered to herself.

"So, all I need is analysis. And the answer." He placed his left arm on top of the table leaning close to her face.

She could feel his soft breath fan her face.

"What's your answer?" Oh how his voice was very easy to be swept away with. It was seductive, and handsome. Even his voice sounds great to her ears. And she hates it, she hates how she want to what more of his voice. She stared into his blue eyes almost getting lost in them. They were just, so blue. It was amazing how he could keep his calm demeanor, considering he seems like the type to be excited about it.

She sighed again, but the ends of her lips curled up, by just a bit. She put her arm on the table as well, tilting her head up close to Albedo's, and whispered in the same manner he had done.

"Even if you get the answer now, it won't be of use, and it's all gone. Well, not entirely surely. Y/N L/N. Former No. 2 of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers. Nice to meet you." She had her smirk that challenged Albedo's.

Albedo was impressed by the no. 2 spot.

"I resigned a few days ago."

"I see."

They both pulled away from each other.

"Sorry for the brashness." Albedo apologized first.

"I don't mind it, it's fine."

It felt a little awkward at the moment.

"You got your answer, do you have any obligations?"

"You haven't—"

"I'll be leaving now." She cut him off.

"Already?" He slightly raised the end of his word, in curiosity.

"Like i said, you've got your answer." She started to become impatient.

"I suppose. I do hope to see you again, I've still got questions unanswered." Albedo said.

'Seriously, do I attract them or something?'

"I don't know about that, Mr. Chief Alchemist. Make sure that you do, and Barbatos may give you your wish." She stepped out the door, soaring a stare at him. Not the cold daggers this time. But of one that cold be dangerous. "Or perhaps not." Y/N smirked once more, when closing the door, to which Albedo caught.

He ran a hand through his fluffy hair. "What an interesting specimen."

- - - -
Her commission involved going into Dragonspine. Due to her used to the colder climate from her homeland, she's the only one out of all of the other adventures that's immune to the cold. And more specifically, wasn't bothered by it at all. The prickle of the cold to her skin was quite nothing to her. Nothing bothers her.

"Katherine said the commission was near here." She moved her gaze from the worn out map, to the scenery around her. And seeing as she was near her destination, she kept walking further. Until she was met with a broken bridge.

"...."

But of course, a mere bridge wouldn't stop her from completing her mission at the moment, and using anemo to float, she made her way across. Y/N turned to the warm air that she felt, and saw a small lab.

'I'm getting a feeling that I've seen this lab somewhere.'

Her footsteps engraved onto the snowy path, as she carefully walked towards this warm area, which... had nobody inside.

Bewildered that nobody was even inside to wait for her arrival, she stepped foot. There were a large variety of chemicals, books, and paper everywhere. She could tell, this person was quite into whatever they were working on. There was a large billboard at the back part of this workspace, there were couple more paperwork plastered and stuck up on there with small pins.