3) Unclear Future

🔷 Before you read, please remember votes and comments = more chapters-no votes or asking me to "please update" comments = no chapters. Just follow me so you know I've updated instead of asking me to. Thank you.🔷

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

I had never seen such a sight as beautiful as space until now, gazing out the window in the ship's small dining hall, planets and stars whizzing past. I couldn't wait to learn their names and every star map in this massive universe. Now I'm finally out in it. To walk through a lush green forest and not some beige dune of sand.

"Hello," a warm, now familiar lilt voice of Obi-Wan spoke up from behind me. I quickly moved away from the window, turning to find him standing a few feet away, hands clasped behind him. The same charming smirk on his lips had been earlier, "Liking the view, I take it?"

My eyebrows furrowed together, uncertain if he meant me looking out the window or him. He now glanced towards the window.

"Well, uh, it's my first time in space," I mentioned glancing over my shoulder out the window as the stars streaked past, "I think it's quite enchanting yet beautiful in a way."

"It certainly is."

His smirk had now become something of a more small and tight-lipped smile. My eyes now travelled over him, taking him in as we stood opposite. Yes, he was undeniably attractive in every sense of the word. I'd give him that. Of course, I had thought Padmé beautiful

as well, but all women were in their way. I had always been more attracted to the same sex since I turned twelve.

He had neat short, strawberry blonde hair save for the small ponytail at the back and what was a braid brushing at the bottom of his ribs. Above the cupid bow of his lips were a straight nose and a jaw almost sharp enough to cut paper that would make most swoon like me.

Yet what drew me most were his gentle sky-blue eyes with a hint of grey, which I felt had been giving me a once over. Our eyes are now catching one another, him raising his eyebrows and I raising one. Then, with my bandaged hand, I gestured towards him at one of the dining tables where my bag rested.

"So you're a Jedi, too, huh?" I ask Obi-Wan, who chuckles in response as we now sit opposite one another at the table, resting on his elbow upon it. That charming one-sided smirk made another appearance lifting one cheek with it.

"I'm a Padawan Learner training to be a Jedi Knight," he explains. His gentle accent was something I was now getting used to and never got bored of; I would just let him go on talking to hear it, "Qui-Gon is my Master, and I've learnt a great deal from him."

With crossed arms resting on the table, I lean forward with interest. Now understanding why Obi-Wan had come to Qui-Gon's aid earlier; the man was his guide, his teacher. I had sensed his concern, but he had hidden it well.