Chapter Sixteen

Daryl went off a couple of hours ago. I have to be honest, I am worried. I get that he was built enough for this and can handle things on his own but with those monsters out there, you never know what might happen. That thought makes hurts me. The thought of Daryl getting bitten was a huge concern for me.

Speaking of concern, Dale called us over my the water well because there was an issue occurring over there so I decided to tag along. We all peeked over as we see this old, filthy looking walker. ''It looks like we've got our self's a swimmer'' Dale said making me groan in disgust as I watched it filth up the clean water.

''We need to get it out'' I said biting my lip, trying to figure out a plan in my head to get it out.

''Easy, put a bullet to his head'' T-dog said making Maggie glare.

''Why not? Its a good plan'' Glenn questioned.

''Its a stupid plan, if that thing didn't contaminated the water yet, blowing its head off will finish the job'' As much as I didn't like Andrea, she is right. We weren't about to damage the water more than It is.

''Then what do we do? It has to come out alive'' I said making Glenn nod.

''It will'' Shane said making me raise my eyebrows ''How do we do that?''

So Shane's plan didn't work at all, shockingly, walkers don't eat ra meat; no one would've known. But instead Andrea came up with a new plan, walker bait. They picked out the lightest person in the group, Glenn. At first, they all looked at me at first wanting me to go there but Glenn saw the panic in my eyes so he went instead, another reason that I didn't want to go in was because i'm afraid Andrea will drop me down and make the walker eat me with no mercy.

''Did I mention that I like your new haircut, you have a nice shaved head'' Glenn nervously complimented Shane making me bite down at my lip.

''Don't worry about it bud, we're going to get you out one piece''

''A living piece, being together is important'' He said letting out a shaky breathe.

We all gathered around the rope getting ready to get it over with. I mouthed 'good luck' to Glenn as he gave me nervous laugh, thanking me in return.

''You people are crazy'' Maggie said making Shane roll his eyes.

''Do you want us to get it out of your well or not'' Shane raised his voices she went silent, watching Glenn get ready be sent down the well.

''Keep an eye on us Maggie'' Dale said as she sighed walking over and looking inside.
We started to send Glenn inside, easy and slowly and we could hear the walker growling.

''Doing okay?'' Maggie yelled over the well, making sure Glenn hearts her clearly.

''Yeah doing great'' Glenn replied. Maggie started guiding us to what we should do.

All of a sudden, the water pipe broke making Glenn go halfway down. My heart skipped a mile as he screamed for us to get him out of there. Everyone started pulling with all of our strength. With all of our energy we pulled him out. I gasped as i felt the same sharp pain go through my chest. I put my hand on my chest squeezing hoping it would go.
It lasted for almost 3 minutes before it went away. Somehow Glenn managed to tie the rope around the walker, i'm impressed. And one more time, we pulled trying to get the walker out. We were doing pretty darn good until the walker came out from the well, got stuck and split into half and the other half went inside the well. T-dog started stabbing it in the face making me jump up from the sudden movement. ''Good thing we didn't do anything stupid like shoot it''

-

I was sitting under a tree, fiddling with my necklace enjoying the peaceful winds and the cool air hitting my face. I looked up my eyes lighting up as i saw Daryl stepping out of the RV. I got up walking up to him, jumping into his arms. He caught me by my waist holding me close. ''You're back'' I mumbled shoving my face into his neck.

''Told you i would be''

We both pulled away ''Got something for you'' He said, taking my hair out of my face. He pulled out this beautiful Cherokee Rose and tucking it behind my ear making my heart flutter.

We went back to the tent as soon as it got dark. We both laid the opposite side, he took the right and I took the left. I slowly started to fall asleep feeling extremely tired.

''Annora'' I looked around as someone called me I looked up at the male figure in front of me that look peaceful for a split moment.
Suddenly his eyes opened, they were grey. His face was pale. Blood splattered on his face. He is a walker. He growled in my face digging his fingers in my chest making the pain return. He came in ready to bite my neck, digging his nails deeply into my arms

I got up screaming and clenching onto my chest as i felt the same painful pain in my chest. Tears streamed down myself not being able to control myself.

''Annora'' Daryl said sitting me on his lap and bringing me close to his chest. He rocked us back and forth trying to calm me down

''Make it stop'' I sobbed clenching into my chest as more pain and more pain was in.

''Make what stop?'' He questioned panicking, he didn't see anything since it was dark.

I grabbed his hand putting it on my chest as my body shook, he then realized what was wrong ''I'll take you to Hershel to check on you alright?''

Before he got up I held onto him ''No'' I said not wanting to leave nor cause a scene and make everyone worried. He was going to say something but I cut him off telling him that I was alright and he didn't believe me. I guess he just left it alone after a few trieS and just held me there in his arms.

I stayed there on his lap.My cheek pressed to his chest. His head stayed on top of mine. And his arms wrapped around me. I stayed there in pain for almost ten to twenty minutes before it went away. I sighed in tiredness my eyes dropping closing it shut. He placed a kiss on my forehead. He laid down pulling me down with him and held me closer than ever

''Goodnight Princess'' Was the last thing I heard before i fell into a deep sleep.