3 - Meeting Gary Smith.

I made my way into the boys dormitory and before I even made it to my damn room I'm stopped by someone.

Damn it I seriously can't get a break.

"Hey, you're the new kid!" The tall boy points towards me as I attempt to walk past him.

I turn to face him.

"Yeah, what's it to you?" I ask rhetorically.

"Friendly aren't you?" He sarcastically spits back.

"Give me a break loser." I try to tell him off.

But he really just doesn't want to leave me alone I suppose.

Because he walks up closer to me.

"Hey, relax friend. You're all pent up! Go easy or they'll put you on medication. They did to me.. boy it nearly sent me insane!" He squints.

To be honest I really don't want to hear this kids life story right now.

All I want is to get to my room and sit in silence for once since I've gotten here.

"That's fascinating. Now if you'll excuse me-" I attempt to walk away before he grabs my arm.

"I said relax, friend!" He says in a louder tone.

"Get off man!" I shout slightly back and pull my arm away from his grip.

What the hell.

A boy can't get a minute to himself huh?

"Listen to me tough guy! You've just arrived at the toughest school in the country and I'm offering to be your friend. Trust me.. in a place like this you're going to need friends." He convinces me.

I guess he's right.

Having someone by my side to help out couldn't be so bad.

"So it's up to you. You gonna play nice or what?" He asks.

He's got me convinced.

"Yeah, sure." I tell him.