5 - The Cliques.

I'm walking with Gary Smith to the cafe.

"Feeding time at the zoo!" He says a little too enthusiasticly.

"Okay.. here's the deal. Over there we got the nerds." He points to a table of hillbillies wearing green bullworth vests.

"Of course they're complete social outcasts.."

"They seem pretty harmless." I say.

"They're actually sneaky bastards.. their turf is the library.." He nods and chuckles.

Sure sounds.. intimidating.?

"And those are the preps! They're all money and condescending attitudes." He rolls his eyes, pointing at a group of blue patterned vests.

"Yeah, massively imbred, and completely brainless." I note.

"Very observent, Jimmy boy!" Gary praises.

He points to a group of big losers wearing black leather jackets.

"Now, over there are the greasers.. they think they're tough." He says.

"Or at least try to look tough." I chuckle a little.

"Wouldn't advise messing with them.. at least not yet." He stutters slightly. "They hang by the autoshop."

Oh I don't think I'll take his advice hah.

"And last but not least; the jocks!" He points to big football players, arm wrestling. "These guys rule the school.. definetly avoid them!." He advises.

"Whatever. I'm not afraid of some dumb 'roid monkeys." I shrug non-chalantly.

"You'll learn." Gary says with a high pitch just before the bell rings.

"Come on, let's go." He leads me out of the cafe.

I'm not scared of these punks.
What. So. Ever.