1

Tanjiro was in his room as Nezuko was out on a mission with Kanao, he was alone and it was quiet for him. A crow came by and said, "Caw Caw!! Tanjiro Kamado is required to go to the Harisha HQ for a meeting". Tanjiro was confused since he barely goes to the meetings unless it's to important the he needed to go. Tanjiro sighed and got dress into his uniform and left.

As he got there, he sat down by Shinobu, he liked Shinobu since she was calm and quiet like Giyuu he looked at them like older siblings. As Kagaya got out and he said, "okay so... We found out how to get this war over with... An arrange marriage with an upper rank". Tanjiro was silent as he listened. Kagaya said, " as more like I believed, Tanjiro you will the chosen one". Tanjiro turned white and said, "yes master". Sanemi said, "... Why him?". Kagaya said, "he is kind of calmer in situations and more like will try to not start a fight, Kocho and Shinzagawa...". They both turned white and said, " yes master". Tanjiro said, "... How do I choose...". Giyuu patted his shoulder and said, " you'll know okay". Tanjiro nodded and leaned his head on Giyuu's shoulder. Kagaya dismissed them and Tanjiro sighed as he had to wait to be picked up. Shinobu said, "you will be fine". " yes nee- San", Tanjiro said. Everyone looked at him confused. Tanjiro blushed and said, "I didn't mean to-...uhhh". Shinobu said, "it's okay, I can be your nee- San". Tanjiro hugged her. Shinobu said, " you better be safe and please don't go to insane at their place". "It depends on how they act tbh...", Tanjiro said. Giyuu chuckled and patted his head. Tanjiro said, "Onii- chan.. Will stop patted my head..". Shinobu laughed and said, "but your hair is so fluffy and looks so cute". Tanjiro rolled his eyes, playfully. Muzan appeared and said, "Tanjiro". Tanjiro tensed up and walked to him. Muzan said, "sayonara harisha". Shinobu said, " bye little bro". Tanjiro said, "bye nee- San...". Tanjiro and Muzan left. Muzan said, "...mhm... Nakime teleport him to his room". Nakime did and teleported Tanjiro tho.

Tanjiro started to unpack his bag and puts his clothes in his closet and lay on his head and sighed heavily. He had pictures of the Harisha, The Ubuyashiki Family, Kamaboko Squad, Shinzagawa brothers and ect. He hanged them on the wall. Tanjiro had a picture of Giyuu, Nezuko, and Shinobu all together and puts it on his dresser and almost teared up, but wiped them off as he heard a knock and said, "come in!!". It was a demon, with black hair with red tips, six eyes with a upper rank 1, and in a kimono with a sword. He said, "food is ready". Tanjiro thought, 'food? Like a human? Or...'. Tanjiro left with the 6 eyed demon to see udon with eggs and noddles. Tanjiro saw the upper ranks and looked away from awkwardness. A blonde hair demon said, "what's your name?". Tanjiro said, "Tanjiro Kamado...". Tanjiro fiddle his fingers a bit. Nakime said, "you seem... Nervous". Tanjiro said, "sorry". Akaza said, "don't be.. Your practically in a room full of upper ranks". Tanjiro said, ".. Yeah I guess". Tanjiro smelled blood and almost gagged. " you smell the blood huh?", a demon said, with black and green wavy hair. Tanjiro nodded. Tanjiro heard his favorite song come up and he smiled softly. Tanjiro sand softly,

'I know, I know, I know
This situation's strange
It takes a little getting
A little getting used to~

Love me love me love me love me
Love me love me love me love me more
Than you possibly can~". Tanjiro hummed the song a bit. Everyone looked at him. Tanjiro said, "What?". Akaza said, "that's Doma's favorite song as well". Tanjiro said, "it suits him then". Doma said, "wow!!". Tanjiro said, "what? You should be glad I got chosen instead of nee- san she is still waiting to beat the shit out of you". Doma said, "damn". Tanjiro giggled softly.

After dinner, Tanjiro was cleaning the dishes and hums softly. Daki said, "wife material". Tanjiro smiles softly and closes his eyes. Tanjiro slipped on the water, he was going to pick up and yelled, "fuck!!". Kokushibo caught him. Tanjiro caught the plate he was going to drop and breathed slowly in relief. Tanjiro got up and puts the plate up and grabs a towel and wipes up the water. He sighed and puts it in the basket by the drainer. Tanjiro said, " hey Nakime, can you send me to my room, I am getting tired a bit". Nakime nodded and sent Tanjiro to his room.

Tanjiro got on his clothes it was Shinobu's shorts she had given him and Giyuu gave him a big shirt to wear for bed. He laid down and fell asleep.

TBC