4

Tanjiro woke up without Daki and he pouted slightly that she wasn't there. He got up and changed into an outfit and smiled softly as he was wearing a outfit like Muzan's female kimono and walked out. Tanjiro yawns softly and said, "good morning". " good morning ", they all said. Muzan said, " Tanjiro I just told our plan is that okay?". Tanjiro smiled and said, "that's fine Muzan, today is Sunday which means~ I get to visit the Harisha~". They all chuckled. Doma said, " you really miss them huh?". Tanjiro nodded and said, "yeah". Nakime said, " be back at 8:30 okay dear". "Yes Naki~", Tanjiro said. Nakime teleported Tanjiro in front of the harisha. Daki was clinged to him tho. Tanjiro chuckled and stood in the shade with Daki. Giyuu said, " uhh". "I know...", Tanjiro said. Daki giggled and said, "Tanji~ we got a date tomorrow are you excited?". Tanjiro smiled and said, " of course I am love". Daki smiled softly. A leaf flew into her hair. Tanjiro picked it out. Daki smiled and put one in his hair and one her hair and said, "we match".  Tanjiro sighed and sat down in her lap. Sanemi said, "your an upper 6?". Daki nodded and said, " your scars look cool actually you must have battled lots of the useless demons huh?". Tanjiro looked at Daki and shook his head softly. Shinobu said, "anyway Tanjiro how are you". " I am good nee- san", Tanjiro said. Daki said, "ah... Your the one Tanji mentioned when we first met... He told Doma if he wasn't chosen you would've killed him, I can't blame you though, Akaza tries to as well". Tanjiro laughed softly. Shinobu said, " still would if I had the chance". Uzui said, "so you and Tanjiro are close". Daki nodded and said, " he clings to me I cling to him ". Tanjiro blushed and said, " not my fault, your comfy ". Daki kissed his forehead and said, " thanks kitty~". Tanjiro leaned back. Nezuko said, "have you chosen your wife or husband yet?". " no... I only have a month ", Tanjiro said. Daki mumbled, " you should marry me...". Tanjiro heard her and chuckled and said, "why should I marry you?". Daki said, " we get along kind of well while you kind of... Just stay silent and shut from the others". Tanjiro thought about it and said, "maybe~". Daki chuckled. Tanjiro laughed as well. Giyuu said, "pansexual bitch". Tanjiro gasps playfully and said, " gay white". Giyuu gasps playfully as well. Daki laughed, pure and adorable. Tanjiro kissed her cheek and said, "haha got you to laugh". Daki just shook her head and held his waist softly. Tanjiro thought, 'Daki is so cute and adorable when she laughs...but it seems like she just wants to feel better from what she told me last night, I will ask her tomorrow on our date'.

Tanjiro and Daki had to get home cause Muzan told them to. They really didn't want to though. They got home and Tanjiro and Daki both went to Daki's room and cuddled for the night. They both fell asleep as Tanjiro was being the small spoon again.

TBC