3

Tanjiro's POV: I woke up from a loud bang during the night and I got out of bed to see what was  going on.. It was near Muzan's room and I just went there and knocked on the door softly. I heard a 'come in'. I did so and it was a wreck. I said, "Muzan... You okay". "Just frustrated... How are you holding up", Muzan said. I scoffed a laugh and said, "hell... I have a month to figure out who I am gonna marry and it's really annoying". Muzan looked at me for a band said, "... The only thing I can try to help you is one on one dates with them... Even  Hantengu... Besides the old one". Tanjiro gagged at that and said, "that might work...but the thing is... How...". Muzan than explained the plan and I smiled at that and said, "that may work, thanks...". Muzan nodded and they both smiled softly. I walked out after he dismissed me, I went to the kitchen and saw Daki there, crying a bit. I said, "Daki... You okay?". Daki looked up and said, "just my normal breakdown". I touched her hand and said, "what's wrong". Daki said, "...i feel- useless... Like I don't belong here... Onii-chan looks happier than he has ever been... But I feel like... I am just a brat and...not even pretty". I sniffed the air to sensed she is feeling really sad and negative right now. I hugged her softly and said, "I get it sometimes...". She hugged me back slowly and cried even more. I held her until she calmed down. She has a kind heart...just can't show it well. She soon stopped crying and I saw her asleep I couldn't remember where her room was so I took her to mine and put her on my bed and went back to bed asleep, Being the small spoon.

TBC