2

Tanjiro woken up slowly as he felt the sunlight hit his face. Tanjiro got up and got out of his room, still tired a bit. Doma said, "did you have a nice sleep-". Doma stopped talking as everyone looked at Tanjiro. Tanjiro said, "mhm? Yeah I did...". Tanjiro yawns cutely and said, "I'll be back to change... ". Tanjiro got dress and fixed his hair and puts in a ponytail and gets changed into a black and white kimono

 Tanjiro got dress and fixed his hair and puts in a ponytail and gets changed into a black and white kimono

Tanjiro said, "hey Sediko- San". Sekido said, "yes?". Tanjiro said, "can you tie my Kimono please, I can't reach it". Sekido did so and kissed his cheek and said, "you look beautiful...". Tanjiro blushed and said, "thanks". Sekido left the room as Tanjiro blushed hard and left the room as soon as he calmed down. Tanjiro found a pair of white and black cat ears and puts it on and giggled softly.

Daki appeared from behind and said, "I see you found my cat ears"

Daki appeared from behind and said, "I see you found my cat ears". " yeah they are soft and fluffy". Daki said, "you look in them". Daki blushed softly and looked away from his innocent face. Tanjiro smiled and kissed her cheek and said, "thanks~". Daki poked his forehead a bit, but smiled softly and kissed his forget and said, "no problem darling~". Muzan called an meeting to all Upper and Lower Ranks along with Tanjiro who was clinged to Daki as he got teleported. Muzan said, "oops sorry Tanjiro". Tanjiro smiled and said, " it's fine... I am staying here anyway". Daki smiled and was holding his waist in her lap. Tanjiro snuggles in her neck a bit.

After the Meeting was over with Tanjiro was in the kitchen and smiled softly.

Tanjiro's POV: I am still gonna have to choose who I am gonna marry... onii-chan says I will know... But it's been 2 days now.. And I still can't choose, Sekido has help me a lot along with Nakime around the place... Akaza and I barely talk to each other, probably because he almost killed Rengoku- san and I threw my sword in his chest... Glad Rengoku is safe though... I almost killed Enmu if it wasn't for Inosuke pulling me out of the way after the guy stabbed my side... So glad I am not marrying the Lower Moons... They are such wimps.. I feel bad for Muzan with them, besides Rui, I love him he reminds me of Takeo... I hope Nezuko is safe along with Onii-chan and Nee- san... As I look at the upper moons the remind me so much of the others... I am missing them... A lot...

I went into the living room area, I think I mean it's where we hang out mostly. I sat by Nakime as I read a letter Muzan gave me earlier. It was a letter from Master- Sam's about that I need a month to found out to be my lover and it was a nightmare.

I just went to bed just to see if I get enough sleep it might help reduce some stress I have.

TBC