7

Tanjiro woke up to see Daki putting on makeup. Daki sees Tanjiro wake up and said, "hello darling". " hi...", Tanjiro said. Daki said, "you and Doma have a date tonight alright". Tanjiro nodded and hugs her from behind and said, " Mhm... Can we go eat food now". Daki finished her lipstick and said, "sure darling". They headed down to the diner room and Tanjiro still had bed hair and in his night clothes. Tanjiro grabbed a piece of bread and toast the bread and ate it with raspberry jam. Daki ate one with human blood on it. Doma said, " good morning ". Doma was still tired, had bed hair, and wearing his outfit. Tanjiro looked at him and kissed his cheek and said, " we should get ready tho, we have a date night ". Doma nodded and grabs his hand and smiled softly.

Tanjiro was walking around the forest with Doma. Tanjiro smiled at the moon. Doma looked up as well and said, "you like the moon?". Tanjiro said, " it's beautiful, I love how it shines in the sky,  on the trees and your hair is...beautiful in the moonlight". Doma blushed and slowly grabbed his waist and kissed him softly and said, "you are such a kind hearted person and it's very rare to find one". Tanjiro looked at him and grabbed his collar and smiled softly and pulled him into a kiss and said, " if you want my love that badly, flirting isn't winning anymore...". Doma smiled softly and said, "you are different then most...". "You better treat the game right... Don't treat players wrong tho", Tanjiro said. They continued walking around. Tanjiro was laughing softly as Doma was to. Tanjiro said, " my sister used to love it when I brought gifts for them, she wanted this one necklace she loved...but it was to much money... I got it that day two years ago before...". "She was turned a demon... ", Doma said. Tanjiro pulled it out and it was beautiful, it was sapphire pink. Doma put it on Tanjiro and said, " don't worry.. It will be okay". Tanjiro smiled at him and nodded softly.

Doma and Tanjiro got home as they softly laugh. Tanjiro said, "good night Doma". " night shorty", Doma said, with a wave goodbye.

Tanjiro soon passed out after getting dress and flopped on his bed. Daki smiled softly as she saw him and tucked him in bed and kissed his forehead. She left as she passed Gyokku. Gyokku said, "you know he doesn't love you like a wife...". Gyokku smirked softly. Daki snarled at him and left to her room.

TBC