6

Tanjiro was in a red kimono and said, "Kokushibo? Are you ready-". Tanjiro entered Kokushibo's room only to see him shirtless and had a 6 pack and tanjiro got a nosebleed and left quickly before yelling for Daki. Tanjiro yelled, "Daki!! Help me!! My bisexual ass just saw Kokushibo shirtless!!! And he was hot as hell!!". Daki laughed so hard she fell out of her chair. Tanjiro said, " it's not funny!!". Daki said, "how hot? Describe". Everyone was just listening. Tanjiro said, " his hair was down like no pony tail, he had a 6 pack, I think he was in his boxers...". Tanjiro just got a nosebleed as he just imagine it. Daki said, "you are a pervert now?". Tanjiro blushed and yelled, " I am not a pervert!! How about you go see him shirtless, the man is hot as hell". Kokushibo cleared his throat from behind as Tanjiro screeched from being startled as Daki burst out laughing. Kokushibo said, "Are you ready to go darling". It wasn't noticeable, but Kokushibo had a soft blush on his cheeks. Tanjiro said, " yeah I am". Tanjiro smiled softly. Kokushibo and Tanjiro were walking around the park. Tanjiro eyes light up as soon as he sees a red fox plushie and showed Kokushibo it. Kokushibo smiled softly and payed for it only for his sunshine at least. Tanjiro was happy.

Kokushibo took him to a beautiful area,  it was blossom trees and a small lake. Tanjiro smiled softly and went by a blossom tree and hums a tone softly. Kokushibo said, "did I really look that hot earlier?". Tanjiro blushed and stopped singing. Tanjiro said, "yeah... I mean you just...looked really hot without a shirt and your hair down...". Kokushibo grabbed his wrists and softly kissed him. Tanjiro was shocked, but kissed back and wraps his arms around his neck. Kokushibo broke the kiss just to see Tanjiro with a red face and a soft smile. Tanjiro grabbed his hand and said, "I- have to choose one person and I have no idea who... You all were just to sweet and kind...". Kokushibo held his cheek and said, " be patient...you will find who you love most of your heart". Tanjiro teared up and said, "I am just worried.. What if I choose one and you all just get mad...and make you go at each other's throat...". Kokushibo wipes his tears off and kissed his forehead and said, " just take your time if you have to...". "... Alright", Tanjiro said. Kokushibo said, " smile you look better like that than most". Tanjiro giggled softly. Kokushibo said, "shall we call it a night?". Tanjiro nodded and smiles softly as he held the fox plush in his arms.

Tanjiro and Kokushibo got home, the others saw them walk in both laughing. Kokushibo laughed like with a smile laugh and said, "anyway darling, I will see you tomorrow before your date with Doma kay?". "Okay... Thanks for tonight koku". Kokushibo said, "anytime darling ". Kokushibo left at that. Tanjiro blushed hard and yelled, " Daki!! I have the biggest tea to spill". "Spill!", Daki said. Tanjiro said, " okay first of all, Kokushibo is actually the calmest date ever with a small smile and second of all... I kissed him". Daki squealed from excitement and said, "Omg!!! How good was it". " gurl, it felt so good with him!! I even wrapped my arms around his neck", Tanjiro said. Daki said, "ah!! Better than mine!?". Tanjiro kissed her softly and said, " yes... And no...". Daki smiled and said, "so cute!!". Tanjiro said, " anyway can I sleep in your room tonight ". Daki smiled softly and said, "sure".

They walked to Daki's room, as Tanjiro changed into a pair of clothes and cuddles close to Daki on the bed. They both soon fell asleep.

TBC