8

Tanjiro was silent as he had a date with Akaza, they barely even talk or make eye contact, it was extremely awkward between the two ever since the mugan train incident and Tanjiro seriously still wanted to kill Enmu. "Nii-chan!!". Tanjiro knew who it was and sees Rui and picked him up and said, " hello Rui". Rui said, "who is your date tonight". " Akaza...", Tanjiro said. Rui was silent and said, "don't you hate him". Tanjiro smiled softly and took him to the living room and said, " I don't hate him... I more like can't get along with him". Rui said, "why can you and Akaza get along?". Tanjiro smiled and said, " for a lower moon you are so innocent and I can't deal with the cuteness". Rui said, "I was 13 when I turned a demon". Tanjiro said, "Ah". Rui said, " do you love Daki-sama?". This question made everyone silent. Tanjiro smiled softly and said, "I love Daki-sama with all my heart...". Rui said, " aww I want you to marry Daki-sama". Tanjiro chuckled and said, "I'll see Rui". Rui said, " he makes a good wife". Tanjiro blushed and said, "matchmaker child". Rui laughed and ran around as Tanjiro chased him and caught him and tickles him. Rui laughed and said, "onii-chan!!! Stop that Hahahahaha". Tanjiro laughed as well and hugs Rui. Akaza said, "you ready yet?". Akaza was in a suit as Tanjiro looked at him and turned red and almost got a nosebleed. Rui said, "you said you don't like Akaza... Liar". " shush", Tanjiro said, looking away. Rui said, "pansexual panic". Tanjiro said, " yep".

Rui just grabbed the pink and blue kimono he had for Tanjiro and said, "get ready and put on your makeup". Tanjiro said, " yes Rui". Rui said, "hehehe... You better kiss him Akaza". Rui left at that as Daki-sama was laughing her ass off with Doma.

Akaza and Tanjiro got to a restaurant as they sat in silence eating and drinking. They went on a walk and ran into Rengoku who was on a mission and it was a uncomfortable silence. Rengoku said, "Kamado, my boy... How are you doing". "I am doing fine Rengoku-san...", Tanjiro said. Akaza grabbed his waist a bit and said, "Tanjiro darling... Do we need to cancel our date for tonight". Tanjiro said, " No Akaza... I am fine". Akaza kissed his forehead a bit and said, "okay... We aren't far from the place". Rengoku said, " I should go". Tanjiro and Akaza got to the place. As Tanjiro looked at it... It was surprised and shocking... There was blanket by the lake. Akaza smiled and said, "the surprise will happen soon".

Then, the fireworks went off as Tanjiro gasps slightly and smiled softly. Akaza smiled and said, " back as a human.. I guess I used to love fireworks... Watched them every year.. But honest no one was with me... It feels lonely ". Tanjiro said, " it's beautiful though ".  Tanjiro kissed Akaza softly and pulled him closer. They walked back and Tanjiro whispered a fun plan in his ear as he laughed and agreed. They kissed again as Nakime teleported in front of the others. Tanjiro wraps his arms Akaza's neck and moans softly in the kiss before breaking apart leaving a strong of saliva. Akaza said, " goodnight princess". Akaza walked off as Tanjiro was blushing and smiled softly as he walked to his room. Daki yelled, "Hell No!!! I don't get to see that and don't except to not get the tea". Daki rushed after Tanjiro and said, " Tea time my love~". Tanjiro said, "fine".

Tanjiro then explained as he took off his makeup. Daki said, " So are you gonna choose Akaza?". "... Chill girl... We weren't really making out... We kissed as soon as we got teleported and decided to add saliva to our lips so that way when we pulled away it looked like tongue to tongue". Daki pulled the chair towards her where he was in front of her face. Daki said, " you know~ I really love you~... But sometimes it's hard when I see the others kiss you...". Tanjiro was blushing and said, "i-...". There was a knock on the door as Daki pulled away as Tanjiro said, " come in". It was Muzan and said, "right Kagaya gave me a letter to inform you that he needs you to find a demon to marry rather quickly... A demon around upper rank strength had just attacked Rengoku...". Muzan left at that as Daki had a mission to go on. Tanjiro shut the door and locked it. He was getting pissed off and threw a bottle of perfume at all wall, making a loud crash as there was a knock on the door as Tanjiro yelled, "Go Away!!!". The locked got picked and it was...

TBC