Jealousy

Requested by littlebby888

Felix moaned as Hyunjin pushed him against the bathroom door, locking it.
He ran his hands through the elders dark hair.

He let out little moans ever so often. Unable to keep in the noises due to the pleasure his boyfriend caused him.

"Wait...Hyun stop." Felix spaced the two away. "What's wrong baby?"

"Why do we have to keep doing this?"

That made Hyunjin confused, "do what?" Felix sighed and walked to the counter and sat near the sink. Hyunjin walked in between his legs, "Felix tell me."

He held the side of his boyfriends face with one hand and with his other hand he entangled their fingers together. "It's just...I hate this. I hate hiding our relationship from everyone. Why?"

Hyunjin sighed. This conversation had been brought up more and more between them lately. "Felix you know we can't let people know about us. Our reputation would be ruined."

He tried to kiss the younger once again but was only pushed away. He saw tears in Felix's eyes. "I don't give a fuck about our reputation Hyunjin. I'm just just sick of fucking hiding!" He leapt off from the counter and unlocked the door leaving Hyunjin alone in the school bathroom.

He ran a hand through his hair, he didn't know what to do. He knew be loved Felix, he just couldn't deal with the thought of his reputation being stepped on if they went public.

The both of them were very popular throughout the school and in the eyes of the school they were sworn enemies, but behind closed doors they loved each other more than anything.

After some time he left the bathroom and went back to the lunch room where all his friends and Felix say at. He didn't even let his friends know about their little secret relationship, which only angered Felix more.

He didn't know why he worried about his friends spreading it but he just couldn't help his trust issues.

He sat down next to Minho, opposite from Felix and he could just tell that the blonde was not very happy.

He let Jeongin hold him and it kind of angered him to see that someone else was holding him.

Seungmin seemed to notice Hyunjin looking and decided to point it out, "why are you staring so hard at Felix? You must like him."

Felix looked up at Hyunjin hearing that but Hyunjin quickly looked away. He scoffed, "don't make me laugh. I could never like my enemy." His tone was harsh, but he needed to get the heat off of him.

Jisung, being an instigator, started oooing and aahing. "Felix you gonna say something back?"

Felix just shook his head, "I'm in no mood to deal with that asshole right now. He only wants attention." He spat out with the same amount of harshness in his voice.

He wouldn't lie, he was very upset and didn't want to keep up the enemy charade right now. "I'm going for a walk." Felix left the table.

Oh how badly Hyunjin wanted to just follow him and comfort him but that would be suspicious of him and he knew that his friends would think somethings up.

"Hm, why is he so sad? Did you and Felix get into a fight again Hyunjin?" Chan asked curiously, worried about the younger boys mood.

Hyunjin shrugged, "I don't know what his problem is and I don't care either." He continued to eat his food, silently wanted to smack himself for saying those untrue words.

Chan rolled his eyes, "can't you guys just get along? At least for the friend group, do you know how awkward it is with you two always fighting?"

Hyunjin huffed, "I really don't care and do not want to talk about him so please just shut up."