Shoot Me

Leave me or leave was on purpose but I swear this one had to be a coincidence, anyways enjoy :)

Felix had been running for a while now. Being chased by the man he loved the most.

A dangerous life he had lived, and he didn't intend for it to end now, but maybe this was his destiny. To die by the hands of the love of his life.

He had been trapped, or so he thought. He turned to see the only exit he could find. The stairway.

"You can't escape me anymore Felix!" Hyunjin yelled as the blonde fled up the stairs.

Hyunjin chased up after the boy, the gun in his hand. He didn't want to shoot him in the back, that was to easy. He wanted to see his face when the bullet pierced his skin.

It's not exactly that he wanted to do this, but Felix made him. This was Hyunjins orders and he couldn't let his boss down just because be loved this boy.

Felix had caused enough trouble and now it was time for him to pay for his wrong actions.

Felix busted through the door of the roof, the silky red fabric from his ripped shirt blew in the wind. He ran to the edge, they were high up, to high. One jump and that would be the end of Lee Felix. But maybe it would be better than to die at the hands of Hyunjin.

He stood at the edge, hearing a voice behind him. "Felix!"

He turned around to face him. The person he'd fallen for so hard before. The person who wronged him.

"Hyunjin....tell me why you're doing this!"

Hyunjin chuckled raising the gun in his hands, "You really ask this? You betrayed us!"

Felix scoffed, "you lied to me! Everything you told me was a lie! Did you even love me Hyunjin? Or was everything a lie?!"

Felix could feel the warm tears drip slowly down his cold cheeks as the memories flooded through his mind. "Do you remember all the things you said to me Hyunjin? All the broken promises?"

Flashback

Hyunjin and Felix lay on the bed together. Both couldn't sleep, but it didn't matter. They were in the company of one another.

They stared lovingly at each other. "Hyunjin."

"Yes?"

"Do you promised to stay with me forever. To love me forever?"

Hyunjin smiled at the blonde who lay in his arms. "I promise you Lee Felix, I love you."

Hyunjin leaned in and kissed him softly, feelings coursed through their bodies as they pulled away. Felix couldn't help the smile that spread across his face. He finally had someone to love and trust.

End of Flashback

Hyunjin also recalled the memories. All the things he said to Felix. He may have broken some promises but, "Felix. I did love you. I loved you a lot, but you've brought this on yourself."

Felix nodded, "shoot me."

Hyunjin could feel his bottom lip tremble. Was he really about to shoot the person that meant the most to him? Was this a test against him of some sort.

It could be no coincidence that his boss sent him to kill Felix. He knew that Hyunjin had fallen for the younger boy, and now it was his job to dispose of him.

His voice came out shaky as he aimed the gun higher, "tell me why you did it. Please Felix."

Felix looked to the ground, "all my life I could never trust anyone. Whenever I would put my trust into someone they would break it. And then I found you, I'd fallen so hard without even realizing. I put all of my trust into you without a thought. And then I found out you lied. You fucking lied."

Felix looked up to see Hyunjin crying, it was a surprise. Why did he have the right to cry? "Felix you don't understand. That was my mission, but I honestly did fall for you. I admit I lied about some things. But my love for you was never a lie!"

Felix sniffled before pulling something shiny out of his pocket. "Take your stupid jewel back." This was what Felix took that caused Hyunjin to go after him. It costed more than most of these buildings in Korea and people would kill for it.

He rolled it towards Hyunjin who bent down to pick it up. Did this mean he still had to kill Felix?

Then a voice in his ear, "kill him." Hyunjin had forgotten that he has an ear piece in his ears. "But we have what we want sir." He muttered staring at Felix who wouldn't meet his eyes.

"I don't care, shoot him. He knows to much." And then the voice in his ear was gone.

Hyunjin leveled the gun at Felix's chest. "Felix look at me."

Felix looked up, the tears still in his eyes. "Shoot me."

Hyunjin shut his eyes.

And pulled the trigger.

Felix shut his eyes at the pain that now ran through his body. The shot wasn't fatal and he and Hyunjin knew that. "I love you Hyunjin."

Then he fell backwards. The ripped fabric of his shirt blew over his tear stained face as he closed his eyes and accepted his fate.

Hyunjin ran to the edge and fell to his knees seeing Felix fall to his death.

"I love you too Felix."

And that was the end of their love story.

__________

The end.

What do you think? :)