Late Night

Hyunjin huffed as he sprawled out on his bed. His parents were out and probably would be gone until way early in the morning so he had nobody home with him.

He grabbed his phone off the charger and quickly opened his contacts before clicking one and bringing it up to his phone.

"Babyy~" He whined into the phone. The other side of the line chuckled, "What's wrong?"

"I miss you. Can you come over?"

"Uh, I'd have to ask my parents it's kind of late. I'll ask and then text you their answer bye bye I love you."

"I love you too." Hyunjin layed the phone beside him and waited for the message. He'd hoped that his boyfriend would be able to come over. Both of their parents weren't very strict and approved of their relationship so most likely they'll say yes.

His phone dinged and he instantly picked it up but it was only a message from his group chat full of friends so he ignored it and placed his phone back down.

A couple minutes later and he heard another ding and like last time snatched his phone. He smiled seeing the message he wanted to see before quickly responding.

He cleaned his room and his bathroom before jumping down the stairs. He chuckled knowing if his mother saw him he'd be yelled at and lectured about the dangers of running down stairs.

He sat down on the living room couch and waited patiently for someone to knock on the front door.

After about 20 minutes waiting and watching tiktok he heard the door and quickly ran to it. "Who is it?"

"Your daddy, now open the door it's cold." He heard a whiny voice from behind the door and smiled before opening it.

As soon as the door opened Felix jumped onto Hyunjin who welcomed him with loving arms. Felix pecked Hyunjins lips and smiled, "missed me?"

Hyunjin couldn't help but to smile seeing the face he loved the most, "more than you know."

Hyunjin closed the door and walked up the stairs with Felix still in his arms. He placed Felix down gently on the bed, "so what do you wanna do?"

"I brought some things we could do later, but for now how about we go on a walk." Hyunjin could never say no to that lovely face. "Okay, let's go."

Hyunjin grabbed his jacket and put it on then gave Felix one of his large hoodies knowing he'd just steal it from him anyways.

They went outside and walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand. "I like night walks. The city looks so pretty at night."

Hyunjin smiled seeing Felix look around with large eyes. "Yes it's beautiful," he said without taking his eyes off of Felix.

They walked around the city for a little bit. Enjoying the talks, jokes, laughs, and company that they gave each other.

"Ready to head back? You're shivering."

Felix nodded, "yeah let's go."

They made their way back to Hyunjins house. "So where's your parents?"

"They went on a date somewhere. They'll be back in the morning I think."

"You're parents are so cute together. I want what they have when I'm older."

Hyunjin smiled, "whatever you want."

They got inside and took their jackets off. "What now?" Felix asked and Hyunjin thought for a little bit. "I have brownie mix, we can bake."

Felix smiled wide and was already half way down the stairs and to the kitchen before Hyunjin chased after him.

Once in the kitchen they both gathered all the ingredients they would need. Hyunjin grabbed to aprons and stepped up to Felix to tie it on the boy.