Heather pt.2

It had been almost 3 years since Hyunjin brought home Heather and introduced her to Felix.

1 year since Hyunjin moved out of their shared apartment. His reasoning being Heather felt it was 'innapropriate' and so the two moved in together. Fast, they're relationship was moving fast.

But it didn't matter to Felix, not anymore, he no longer felt for Hyunjin. Ever since he moved out their communication had been lacking to the point that they rarely communicated anymore.

Crazy how they went from best friends to basically strangers.

Felix would still occasionally stalk Hyunjin's instagram account, trying to convince himself that he still didn't feel a sting in his heart when he saw a picture of the two looking like a cute Pinterest couple.

But he was doing his best to move on. He barely checked Hyunjin's instagram anymore and didn't keep up with him anymore. He focused on himself.
Maybe if he was checking his account he'd notice something though.

Hyunjin sat down on their couch feeling drained as Heather screamed and threw things around in the kitchen. This felt like a daily thing and he didn't want it to become something regular.

He sighed as he got up and went to their kitchen, catching her hand before she could throw a glass at him. "Baby please stop, talk to me. I'll listen, I'll do whatever you want just please talk to me." He begged over and over pleading with her to just talk to him.

"No! You can't do anything right!" She screamed in his face trying desperately to pull away from his grip but he wouldn't let go. Instead he embraced her, "please please please baby just listen to me. I will do anything you want."

He knew his relationship was crumbling. But he didn't want to accept it, he loved Heather. That's what he kept telling himself. No matter the restless nights, the scratches on his arm and face, he still convinced himself that he loved her.
Yet the thing was, you shouldn't have to convince yourself you're in love. You should just know it, but lately Hyunjin has been doubting himself.

She yanked herself from his grip, "you always do this. You hurt me Hyunjin and act like you never did anything." She screamed with tears streaming down her face. Hyunjin stared at her with restless eyes, she always said this but never explained enough to let him fix it.

"Can't you see I'm trying. I'm trying so hard to fix myself and be the man you deserve but you want let me. Please tell me how I can fix myself for you. I am desperately trying to figure out how to be the man you need but I can't do it alone."

Even after the lovely words that left his mouth she scoffed. She scoffed and grabbed her keys from the counter attempting to walk past him. He grabbed her by the waist, "listen to me please just listen to me."

"Hyunjin let me go." She muttered as she stood utterly still in his arms. "Baby please," he pleaded. His voice breaking ever so slightly. "Let me go you bastard!"

He released her as soon as she screamed. What more could he do when he was trying his best. She wouldn't listen to him.
"I'm going out, don't wait up."

"No please don't, stay with me and talk to me please. I can fix this, we can fix this." She didn't listen to him and left out the door without another glance in his direction.

Hyunjin slid down the counter and found himself crying on the kitchen floor. He felt so lost and unsure in this relationship. He missed being in the comfort of his old apartment, with...

No.

He couldn't think like that he's in a relationship and his girlfriend doesn't like Felix. He shouldn't be thinking about him at all. But the emptiness he felt was so deep in his chest.