"Let me make it up to you."

Smut, if you couldn't tell ;)

Felix shifted his feet back and forth trying to take the pressure off of them as they were beginning to feel soar.

He'd been on his feet repeatedly moving around for almost 9 hours, work really was a bitch. He began cleaning the top of the bar after a costumer left but soon after another person sat down.

How he wished he could go home to his boyfriend and sleep in his warm bed, but he'd been at the club since 2pm and his shift didn't end till around midnight.

He placed the rag over his shoulder and stood in front of the two men who sat down. "What can I get you two?" He asked nicely with a fake smile on his face.

One of the men's eyes clearly lingered on Felix's figure for a moment to long but he tried to ignore it as he waited for their request. "Make us two Gin & Tonic's darling."

"Great," Felix smiled politely, "It'll be ready in a minute." As he went to work on the two drinks he couldn't help but feel eyes boring into his skin, leaving an unseen mark.

He didn't have to look up to know who it was.

As much as he was disgusted by it he knew he couldn't say anything, this was his job. Plus if he was nice he got more tip money.

He placed the limes on the rim of the glasses and slid the two drinks over. "Let me know if you two need anything else."

"Anything?" The man asked with a nasty smirk as he and his friend laughed and joked with each other. This man was like, what, mid 40's acting like he was 17.

Felix just blinked. How in the hell was he supposed to reply to that?

"Yes sir." He replied awkwardly, feeling saved when someone called his name from the other side of the bar.

"Be right back."

Felix went to the other side where he saw Ryujin having a lot of trouble. "What did you need?"

"Can you make this drink for me, I'm having trouble." She whispered to which Felix smiled softly, "of course, go cover me."

She clapped her hands saying, "you're a life saver," before rushing to his side of the bar.

"What can I get you?"

The woman scowled at him, clearly annoyed. "I just wanted a Manhattan, how hard is it to make a fucking drink."

"I am very sorry to hear that you're upset, your bartender is new here and is still learning but I assure you I can make you a good drink."

"Don't fuck it up," she said rolling her eyes and turning to the person next to her. 'What a bitch.'

Felix finished making the drink and placed it in front of her, adding a nice cherry into the drink. "Enjoy."

He went to the other side and pulled Ryujin to the side, "if she causes any more trouble just get me."

"Thank you Felix. And those two guys over there are assholes," she said side eyeing the two men who earlier flirted with Felix so shamelessly.

He walked back over there after saying goodbye to Ryujin. "Is everything good here?"

"No."

Oh. "I'm sorry to hear that, what could I do to make it better? Is it the drink?"

"You know what would make me feel better?"

Kill me now.

"What is it?"

"For you to follow me into that bathroom over there," he said with a smirk as he turned his chair slightly and nodded towards the bathrooms.