Tiktok

Felix whined as he rolled around on the large bed. It seemed so cold and empty without the warm body of his boyfriend.

He woke up and felt cold without the comforting arms that would usually lay firmly around his waist. He rubbed his eyes only to see Hyunjin at his desk doing work.

Now it was getting later into the night and Hyunjin had barely acknowledged Felix's existence. When Felix would talk to him he'd get ignored. The only response would be the clicking of his keys as he typed.

As the sun set and the light from the moon began to cast into their dimly lit room Felix pouted on the bed. Sad that he had not received attention from his boyfriend all day. "Lucky laptop," he muttered before throwing the small pillow away from him.

He got up with his phone, calling Hyunjin's name one more time but to his dismay, he was ignored once again. "Ass." He rolled his eyes before getting up and leaving the room with his phone in hand.

He made his way into the cozy living room and sat on the couch, covering his exposed thighs with a fuzzy blanket. He unlocked his phone and opened the app he probably used the most, tiktok.

He opened it, scrolling through videos until one cute video showed on his For You Page. It was a couple doing a tiktok challenge. One would have this kiss filter on them and the other would have to kiss wherever the filter landed.

He smiled and liked the video seeing how cute the two looked with each other and how happy they looked staring into one another's eyes. He clicked the sound and started watching more of the same challenge with different people.

He got off it, getting a little bored with the same thing and continued scrolling through his tiktok. He found other cute challenges that he would most definitely like to try with Hyunjin.

He soon got bored, sitting there on his phone, aimlessly scrolling. He clicked his phone off and took the blanket off of him before walking back into their shared bedroom.

He pouted seeing that Hyunjin was still on his laptop, typing as if his life depended on it. He huffed and walked over to Hyunjin, sitting down straddling his lap.

Hyunjin's attention was thrown away from the device as his hands left the keypad and onto the small waist of his boyfriend who had a pouty expression. "Baby what's wrong?"

Felix sighed, "You've been ignoring me all day Jin. Not paying one ounce of attention to me. You promised to leave work alone for a while." He knew he sounded bratty but he didn't care. Hyunjin had promised to spend time with him and leave work out of it but there he was, doing work.

Hyunjin sighed and rubbed his hands along Felix's waist gently, "m sorry. I'll make it up to you. For the rest of the night we do whatever you want. Okay?"

"No work?"

Hyunjin kissed Felix, shortly on the lips, causing the pout on the younger to go away quickly. He couldn't help but smile, it was a habit when Hyunjin would show him any kind of affection.

"No work. So what do you wanna do?"

Felix seemed deep in though until an idea popped into his head. "Oh, can we make tiktoks? Please Jin, I have fun ones in mind. And you don't even have to dance."

Hyunjin smiled at his boyfriends cute rambling, "sure. What is it?"
Felix got up and led them to the bed where he sat Hyunjin down and then sat beside him before pulling his phone out of his boxer's waistband.

"It's like this kissing challenge."

Hyunjin instantly smirked, "I like the sound of that." Felix rolled his eyes playfully, "of course you do."