Can't help it

Requested by chicky_lixie

"Stop staring at him you creep," Hyunjin said to his best friend Changbin who was staring across the cafeteria and at a certain blonde.

"I can't help it. He's just so pretty."

Hyunjin hummed and rolled his eyes. He wished he could just get over Felix, but he can't help it. The feelings wouldn't leave him. He knew Felix didn't like him and had a thing for his best friend.

"Why don't you talk to him instead of eye fucking him from across the lunch room." Although Hyunjin lowkey didn't want to see them together he wanted his best friend to be happy.

And if Lee Felix was the one that made him happy so be it. He didn't want to give up on his crush, but Felix obviously liked Changbin.

"Speak of the devil," Changbin muttered once he saw the little blonde walk to their table with his best friend hooked around his arm.

"Hey Hyungs!" Felix said as he sat down in front of the two with Jisung right beside him. Hyunjin couldn't help but smile without even realizing and Felix blushed.

"Felix, would you like to hang out with me after school?" Changbin suddenly asked making Hyunjin look at him with a hidden frown. But the "hidden" frown didn't go unnoticed by Jisung who rose his eyebrow in question.

"Uhm," Felix looked to Hyunjin, "will Hyunjin Hyung also be there?"
Changbin looked at Hyunjin, he obviously didn't want to invite him.

"I think Hyunjin is pretty busy actually. Maybe some other time," Changbin said not noticing the frown on Felix's face.

He obviously couldn't be mean and straight away so no. "Yeah, I guess so."
Hyunjin got up and was about to walk away. "Wait Hyung, where are you going?"

"A walk," he started to walk only to hear footsteps run up to him. He looked to his side to see Felix, "why are you following me?"

"Why did you let Changbin talk for you?"

That was such an odd and random question. Hyunjin only shrugged, "he wants to hang out with you alone. Not my problem to interfere in." Hyunjin sped up and left Felix standing alone in the middle of the hallway.

Felix frowned, "but I want to hang out with you."

•••

"Sorry Changbin, something came up and me and Jisung have to hurry home." Felix smiled apologetic at Changbin while Jisung gave him a confused look.

"We do?"

Felix smacked Jisung's side, "yes Jisung. We have some very important things to do. So shut your mouth and get in the car." Felix said through clenched teeth as he pushed the slightly older male to their car.

Changbin shrugged, "it's okay I understand." Felix smiled and said goodbye before walking to the parking lot. There he found Hyunjin and they met eyes. Both looked away with blushed cheeks.

Jisung looked at his best friend in disgust, "you obviously like him. And he likes you, so just," Jisung put his hands together and smashed them into each other.

Felix rolled his eyes, "Hyunjin doesn't like me. He is always ignoring me and being mean."

Jisung sighed and got in the car as did Felix. "You're such an idiot. He obviously likes you, but he is to shy and stupid to admit it. He knows Changbin likes you and I guess he doesn't want to hurt his friend. Idiot."

Felix listened to Jisung closely, "how come you're so wise with relationship advice but still can't seem to get with that senior you're always gawking at."