Chapter 11

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°
Sober stuff

As soon as y'all landed y'all were transferred to an office in the centre of Paris and were greeted by an old sturdy man wearing a gold veil, nobody in their right mind would wear that and you were assuming his weird. Cruwel shook his hand and escorted y'all to y'alls office.

Y/n Pov

We all voted to go to our hotels bar. We went to our hotel, changed into something comfortable and went into the bar. London and Mattheo persuaded Cruwel into joining us, its shocking that he actually came. After a couple drinks, Cruwel and the rest of us are ridiculous drunk.

No one's Pov

"Truth or dare" Mattheo asked

"No" Cruwel said

He poked you on the cheek and whispers, "Why are you sooooo hot?

and you whispered back
" Why are you so hot Cruwel and why are you so mean?"

"Because i love you y/n" he says to you, his fingers cupped your face and he kisses your nose and forehead.

"kiss! kiss! kiss!" everyone chants drunkenly.

He kisses you, the deep kind the kind that longs for someone, like he needed you.

Y/n Pov

I kissed him back more urgently. Everyone cheered. The next thing, i black out.

When i wake up, I'm in my bed. My clothes are off except for my bra and underwear.  I gasp, Cruwel is on the floor next to my bed. He is not wearing a shirt.

I tiptoe out of the bed, go to the bathroom. Clean myself up and leave the room like nothing happened.
I walk downstairs to the hotels restaurant. Everyone is sitting there hands on their head with food on their plate. I sat down with them.

No one's Pov

"Hangovers" you asked

"No someone hit us on the head with a bat" London grumbled

"Really?" you asked shocked

"No y/n" Mattheo said

You order some tea and take a pill. Cruwel joins the table.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°
Authors note

Hello cruwel stans🫂, hope you liked this chapter, enjoy your day/night, btw im currently writing a clopin trouillefou from the hunchback of notre dame x reader :) might publish it tomorrow – Abby 🥀