Chapter 32

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°

As he drives to his grandfather and grandmother's house, we go over everything to help me calm my nerves. "What happened to your mom?" I ask Cruwel. "She died, my father killed her for being pregnant, but he didn't think of killing me when I plopped out" he says. "He gave me to his servant, my step-father". "Why did he kill him?" I ask. "Guess he found out too much" he replies. I hold his hand and he holds my thigh. My thigh shakes from nerves. He holds it steady. "Calm down, they'll love you" He says. I nod and he parks the car. As he jumps off the car. I take it in. Their house is massive. Its like a cottage but as big as a mansion.

I find them standing outside with big smiles. Cruwel holds my hand and we greet them. They greet Cruwel with such love and passion.

"You must be Y/n" his grandmother sings. I nod. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. Thank you for welcoming me here with open arms", I chirp. "Oh Cruwel, I just love her" she says to Cruwel. I greet his grandfather. "Thank you for bringing Cruwel back to us" he says. Confusion strikes my face. They usher us in. We sit in their lounge on the sofas. I look around and see two leather sofas, a massive television, a television stand, a fireplace and speakers. 

"Your home is absolutely stunning, Mr and Mrs De Vil" I compliment. "Please callus Ben and Susanne" Ben says. I nod and Susanne brings a cheese board. I grab a side plate and munch on some salad and cheese. I look at Cruwel and give him a bite of salad and cheese. He swallows and kisses my cheek.

"Alright, lunch is ready" Susanne chirps. We enter the dinning room and Cruwel brings the salad and cheese board to the kitchen. We dig in and Cruwel places extra salad on my plate. "Cruwel!, Why are you giving her extra salad?! You're trying to drive away the first girl you brought here?" Susanne reprimands. "Ma, she likes salad" he says. She sighs and places a extra piece of steak on my plate. "To even it out dear" Susanne says. I eat as much as I can and Cruwel sees me struggling. He takes his fork and knife and helps me by eating some.

"Dessert?" , Ben asks.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°