Chapter 21

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°
Journalist

I smiled back,"You know i can't". I took his hand in mine, "we'll get into trouble and i don't date bosses and employees"

"You won't get into trouble, I'm the boss. I won't quit asking" he whispers. "You know, i already have a nickname for you Y/n" he says.

"What is it?" I ask

"Mine", he says confidently.

He leans in and without any hesitation, so do i.

Click!

We both turn abruptly to find a journalist. Cruwel rushes and grabs him outside. Cruwel pushes him up to the wall by the collar in a dark alleyway.

"How much?", he seethes.

"5000" , the journalist says.

Without hesitation Cruwel grabs 5000 dollars from his wallet and shoves it to him. He grabs the camera and smashes it.

As Cruwel let's him go, i shout "Wait!, check his pockets!!"

Cruwel empties his pockets from his shirt and his pants and a memory card falls out. I grab it and smash it. The journalist is then let go. He runs and never looks back.

Cruwel runs his hand in his hair. "I'll tell Francis to look into him" he states.

I walk up to him slowly "We should get inside before more journalists find us" i say gently. He nods and places his forehead on mine.

"I did say that I'd think about it?" I ask, He chuckles.

"No you were about to kiss me"

I shake my head and we head in.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°
Authors Note

Hello my lovely's thought I'd drop a chapter early today for you all, im really thankful for each one of you. I appreciate the votes,funny comments,views and thoses who add this book to their library, i just want to say thank you i couldn't have come this far without you guys – Abby 🥀