Chapter 23

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°

2 days later
Y/n pov

After agreeing to going on a date with him, he made reservations to a classy, expensive restaurant. I picked out a black satin dress that's not too revealing. My hair is in a high bun and i wear a black necklace. After i get ready, Francis stands by the door to take me there.

When i arrive, I find Cruwel at a table looking at the menu. As i get closer his eyes are on mine. His eyes scan my body inch by inch. He pushes the chair front as I sit.

"You look stunning" he compliments. He wears a black suit and his hair is curly and sits on his face. "You look handsome", I compliment.

"I hope you don't mind, I already ordered for us" he says. I nod, five minutes later the food arrives. He ordered lobsters and pasta.

"I hope you don't mind darling" I say. I holier the waiter, "can you please bring me your best salad", I order. He nods and scurries away.

"Salad?" Cruwel asks

"I really like salad" I say.

The waiter returns with a bowl full of delicious salad. I take a few pieces of lobster and I dip it in pasta sauce and dunk it in the salad.

"Try some" I say. He leans in opens his mouth when i feed it to him. He moans "That's amazing", he says.

I smile and devour the bowl. I begin eating the pasta with lobster. "Hungry?", he asks politely.

"I've been waiting all day for this dinner" I say. "Me too love" he mumbles.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°
Authors Note
Ngl i wrote this while bending my head down now my neck is aching.. but anyways hope you enjoyed!! - Abby 🥀