Chapter 30

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"Hold on...", he rushed to the kitchen and brought yesterday's cookies and coffee on a tray. I chuckled, "I need to brush my teeth" , I said.I went to the bathroom and came out in a towel. "okay, I had a shower and brushed my teeth,what's got under your skin". He puts me over his shoulder, plops me on the bed. He sits there for a second. "Y/n, if you need time to process this, you have it.Just don't...." he says. I place my hand on his face. "I'm here, always". He sighs. This seems to put him on edge. "Do you remember that man who died by falling over the balcony in the famous Baron's mansion?" He asks. I nod.

"He was my inspiration to start my journey into fashion, that man was my step-father. He was pushed by, the Baron and his dogs" he says. "I remember that, It was all over the news" I say.

"The Baron... is my father" he says.

"What?!....are you okay? When did you find out?" I asked worried. He smiles. "You're asking about me? You're not scared or changing your perspective of me?. I mean, Terra, She was on the verge of breaking up with me but when she heard about this. She tried to use me and my name.

"You're different" he says shocked.

I shrug , "Told you".

He smiles the biggest smile and puts me in the position before.

"I think it's time you met my grandparents, love"

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°