Chapter 28

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°

We started our journey to Seattle by plane. Cruwel called his private jet to pick us, just us and a handful of his guards to drop us off. A stewardess came to us and offered some wine.

"Sir, would you like some wine?" she asks. She clearly went and adjusted her cleavage. "Darling, would you like some wine?" he asks me. I turn to her and place my hand on his thigh "If we want some we can get it ourselves, your service is not needed". She scurries away baffled at the sight. He smirks and inches closer to kiss me. I tighten my grip on his thigh.

"Mine" I say.

After a couple of hours of talking about where we're going in Seattle and what type of trends we're looking for. We get off the plane and head to our hotel. We unpack and make ourselves at home. By the time we came here it was late. I took a shower and found Cruwel baking chocolate chip cookies. "How did you know?" I ask. "We've been dating for two and a half months love, I know you" he replies. When he takes it out and puts it on the table, I take the plate of cookies and his hand. I lead him to the couch. I place the plate on the coffee table and face him.

"Tell me more about you, I don't know alot about you, baby" I say. He gets comfortable and begins. "Before we get into this, tell me about yourself" He says. "Okay" I reply. "So my name is Y/n M/n L/n, I am 22 years old. My parents names are F/n and M/n. I have two siblings named S/n, B/n. Both are younger than me. I hate broccoli and I'm a virgin. You are my first boyfriend and forst kiss. I hate betrayals, I love reading, I love animals, I am scared of break ups and heart breaks" I rush. He raises his eyebrows. "Okay" he says.

"My name is Cruwel De Vil. I am 24 years old. I loved fashion when I was younger. My parents are dead, but I have grandparents, which you will meet when you're comfortable. I have no siblings. I like reading, I like dogs and puppies, I hate snakes. I hate London." he says calmly. I look at him satisfied.

"You hate London?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's a jerk. He wanted to get with you since day one. When I hired him he was a jerk, playboy, arrogant, sick, manipulative, womanizer" he says. I sigh. "Okay" I pick up a cookie, take a bite and feed Cruwel some. "I forgot to add something to that list" He smiles at me while swallowing. "I think I'm really falling in love with you" he says but I cut him off. "Not yet!" I say. "We are dating for two and a half months, say that to me on our fifth or sixth month. Not now. We didn't even meet each other's family. Just wait with me Cruwel, please" I beg. He smiles.

"Guess we're in the same book but in different chapters" he smiles.

"I just have to read it out and catch up" I say

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🥀┈*∘┈┈✩.°

{ Keywords/meanings }
F/n - Fathers name
M/n - mothers name
S/n - sisters name
B/n - brothers name