Two

Typo is my friend 😎
Enjoy the show~

After a few minutes of driving they finally arrived at the Xiao Zhan apartment building. Both of them entered the elevator and headed straight for door no. 105.

This apartment unit was deliberately Xiao Zhan bought with his own money. Even Yibo, who in fact was his own husband, did not even know about the existence of this apartment. Yes, you could say Xiao Zhan bought it clandestinely.

Xiao Zhan usually comes here when he is experiencing stress due to household problems. Even when Yibo was out of town work, Xiao Zhan preferred to spend time here rather than at their home.

Xiao Zhan invited Sean to come inside and told his brother to sit on the sofa. Sean just nodded then sat on the living room sofa. Since his first visit to this apartment, Sean smelled a very strong cigarette smell.

Even though in the corner of the room Sean clearly saw an electric air freshener that always sprayed for 24 hours. But it seems that the object is not very influential because the smell of cigarettes still dominates the sense of smell.

Xiao Zhan usually comes here when he is experiencing stress due to household problems. Even when Yibo was out of town service, Xiao Zhan preferred to spend time here rather than at their home.

Sean snorted in annoyance, he was angry because his brother still kept bad habits that clearly could have a bad impact on his body condition. How long do you want his brother to be naive like this? Want to what extent he continues to damage himself.

Doesn't he realize there are still many people who love him out there ?

Xiao Zhan just returned from the kitchen, he handed a cup of hot tea to Sean. Sean drank it and looked back at Xiao Zhan.

"How are you, Ge ?" -
Sean asked.

The one who was asked was only staring at Sean, he answered in a weak tone.

"I'm fine, you no need to worry,"

Xiao Zhan answered quietly. The look on the tired face that Xiao Zhan had been hiding from everyone.

Sean bit his lip, he really hated seeing his brother like this. Sean has repeatedly warned that the relationship that his brother had with Wang Yibo was not healthy.

But never once did his brother listen to what he said. Sean shifted his seat to be closer to his brother. He grabbed Xiao Zhan's shoulder and placed the man's head on his shoulder.

Occasionally Sean stroked Xiao Zhan's fragile back so that his brother could calm down.

"It's time for you to stop, divorce him and come back to our family. We need you ge "-said Sean.

.

.

.

.

.

**************

Yibo glanced at the wall clock under the stairs, it was already ten o'clock. He did not realize that time passed so quickly.

He must go home now. Yibo immediately put his coat back on and headed for the living room.

There he found Cheng Xiao who was watching TV on the sofa. The woman approached him as he put his arm around Wang Yibo's neck.

"Is Huan sleeping?"
Ask Cheng Xiao .

"Um, I have to go home soon. Xiao Zhan must be worried" -answer yibo.