Nine

Typo is my mid name..
Enjoy the show~

It has been counted three days have passed since Yibo planned his meeting with Sean.

Tonight, Yibo attended the event held by the Hudson Group company alone.

There he found Sean was chatting with high-ranking officials from other companies. Yibo hesitated to approach but never had the intention to retreat.

The man had established himself to meet Sean, and here he was now, standing in front of the man looking like his lover with a glass of drink in his right hand.

They are currently on the balcony of the second floor where the party is held. Sean just stared without interest in him before finally staring at the view of the night sky and drinking a drink similar to that held by Wang Yibo.

Previously Yibo managed to pull Sean here with a little coercion, so it's only natural that the man's expression was a little unfriendly to him.

Meanwhile Sean himself is still waiting for Yibo to say something. But until a few minutes passed the man never said his goal. Sean rolled his eyes bored, he glared at Wang Yibo and chuckled softly.

"If there's nothing you want to tell me I should go inside"
-said Sean.

"Wait!"

Sean glanced back at the man, if I could be honest from earlier Sean actually wanted to beat the face of this man in front of him.

But if Sean did that, his initial intention would definitely be found out.

Meanwhile on Yibo's side, the man seemed hesitant to talk about this problem with Sean. He knows Sean is very different from Xiao Zhan. He is the most aggressive man Yibo has ever met.

Yibo was not sure he would make it alive after saying about the problem he was facing right now to see the man's temperament.

Yibo took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, this problem would not be solved if he just remained silent. With courage, Yibo finally decided to start a conversation with the man.

"How are you, Sean. Long time no see"

Sean looked sadistically at him and had no intention of saying anything.

He is still waiting for Wang Yibo to discuss the core of the problem. Sean doesn't like people who beat around the bush, unfortunately Wang Yibo doesn't know that.

"Get to the point. Don't waste my time -" - Sean said.

"Xiao Zhan disappeared" - cut Wang Yibo.

He was ready if Sean would be angry with him. All the worst possibilities have already taken Yibo, he will face it.

"....."

Yibo furrowed his brows, he was confused to see Sean's reaction, which seemed calm to hear this news. How could he not be surprised when he heard his brother disappear? There's no way Xiao Zhan isn't important to him.

"Looks like you're not too surprised, don't tell me you already know?" -Ask Yibo.

He noticed Sean's expression, there were not a single sign of concern. It turned out to be true Yibo's allegations so far. Sean already knows where Xiao Zhan is, so his attitude is mediocre.

"I do already know. My brother has told me everything, oh yes he also said he did not want to see you again" -Said Sean calmly.

He wanted to know how far Wang Yibo cared about his brother. It never hurts to play for a while with this man,
To killing the time until Fanxing finished doing his job.