Five

Typo is my mid name
Enjoy the show~

The next day Sean actually met the director of the Beijing hospital in one of the luxury restaurants according to his secretary's instructions.

Sean deliberately chose VIP room for their convenience during the discussion later. Only after ten minutes from Sean arrived, the hospital's director finally arrive at the promised embedded.

Sean welcomed the man well and politely. Judging from his appearance, that person looks like a man aged around 40-45 years. He also wears glasses, just like Sean.

"Nice to meet you Dr. Zhou" - welcomed Sean.

"It is an honor to be able to meet you directly with president Xiao" -
Reply director the hospital which is known to be named Zhou Ling XI.

"You are too much Dr. Zhou. I should say that, remembering that you are more senior and experienced than me"
-said Sean with his handsome smile.

"You're too humble President Xiao" -they both laughed lightly.

This is a good start for Sean. He does have the expertise to attract people like this.
The key is only one, - each other's two parties.

"What if we should just start the discussion, Dr. Zhuo?" - Sean asked.

"Of course President Xiao"

A few minutes later ...

Sean came out of the restaurant with a happy heart. The discussion he had with the Director of the Beijing Hospital finally went smoothly.

Sean got into the car with his personal secretary. Miss Mei was even confused by the attitude of her boss who had not wanted to stop smiling to himself.

For others it might be the best smile that ever existed, but for Miss Mei who is always with her every day that smile is really terrible.

"Sir, are you all right?" -Ask Miss Mei polite.

"Eh? Y-yes, just meet. What is my next schedule ?" - As if he realized Sean hurriedly showed a normal attitude.

Oh no, did he get caught showing his silly face? Gosh, how embarrassed he is.

Today Sean is scheduled to meet several more clients outside the office. There are only two actual clients left, and one of them is a representative of the Hudson Group's company.

The company that had collaborated with the company owned by the Liu family,
the next Sean target.

.

.

.

.

.

.

**************

Wang Yibo was again forced to go home late at night. The company's problem really makes his head hurt.

Not to mention he felt the atmosphere in the house is now increasingly different, Wang Yibo has been bored lately.

Maybe because at home there is only Xiao Zhan, so he becomes lonely. In the end Yibo drove his car in a different direction from his house.

He will go to Cheng Xiao and see the state of his son. Children are the spirit of their parents' lives, right? Maybe after seeing his son Yibo will be able to think well again.

Yibo pressed the doorbell of the house and before long time woman came out with red lips welcomed him. At first glance the woman smiled and then hugged Wang Yibo.