Six

Typo is my mid name
Enjoy the show~

Double update again !!

'My heart hurts so much ..
But why are you smiling so bright ? Because Only you live in my heart ..

But you become like rain ..
Fall through endless tears ..

You are close enough to be achieved ..

But why do you feel so far away ..

Even if my heart is tired ..

I can't go on a road that is not you ..

-Xiao Zhan-

His condition was critical, the doctor said his brother would not last until tomorrow.
Sean saves his hair, his mind is really chaotic right now.

This afternoon Sean did feel a bad feeling about his brother. His intuition seemed to say that Xiao Zhan was in danger. Sean can't stop worrying about that. His brain seemed to give a warning signal that he must immediately meet his brother. And that's what Sean did, the man just left in the middle of an important meeting with the shareholders.

Sean doesn't care if it will affect his image. He is not a person who is hungry for wealth and power. Sean always puts the family above all else. Especially if it is Xiao Zhan, the most valuable figure in Sean's life. As fast as lightning Sean drove to his brother's house.

His heart grew anxious when he saw the door of the house just open. Sean heard a scream and he certainly knew who it was. The voice came from the room. Sean ran as fast as he could. When he got there he had found his brother lying on the floor.

"GEGE!"

Sean approached his brother who was lying unconscious. With trembling hands Sean hugged Xiao Zhan's body carefully.

He immediately took him to the car. During the journey to the hospital Sean incessantly prayed that Xiao Zhan was fine. But it seems that fate said differently, it was only briefly to do a doctor's examination immediately giving orders so that Xiao Zhan was immediately moved to the ICU.

For hours Sean just sat quietly in the waiting room. He did nothing but pray at all. His appearance was disheveled, his face was swollen from crying too much. He felt guilty for his brother for having been gone for days. At times like this Sean should spend more time with his brother, but instead he was busy traveling here and there to avenge his brother. For now Xiao Zhan has not been able to meet directly.

Sean could only see it through the glass of the ICU waiting room. To be honest, Sean was very scared every time he heard the sound of the ECG (electrocardiogram) of his brother walking very slowly.

He was afraid of the greatest possibility that Xiao Zhan would leave him alone. Sean looked at the two bracelets he wore in his left hand. He stroked it slowly as if it was the most expensive thing he had ever had in his life. He remembers the story of this bracelet.

Last year Xiao Zhan gave him these bracelets as a gift for his success in setting a record sales of the company's products. Xiao Zhan himself designed the bracelet. He said the bracelet will always bring it to safety and luck.

Sean asked why Xiao Zhan didn't make the same bracelet for himself ? At that time Xiao Zhan only answered that he was lucky enough with what he had at the moment.

"Mr. Sean?" -

Sean who was initially still in a daze was completely unaware of the call.

Only when the doctor patted his shoulder, Sean finally turned his head. The man immediately stood up and asked about his brother's condition.