Seven

Typo is my mid name

Before y read this chap I wan to introduce myself haha bit or super late I guess but please y can call me Nana ..
say again .. Nana
Gud job hahahaha

~ Enjoy the show~

Yibo is currently lying limp on the living room sofa. Since last night he did not sleep at all due to busy looking for the whereabouts of his lost wife.

When he came home last night, he did not find the presence of Xiao Zhan at home.

The state of the house at that time was very messy. When Yibo ran to the room, the safe in their room was seen already open with many files scattered on the floor.

At first Yibo had thought that his house was entered by a thief, but after being thoroughly examined it turned out that none of his items in his house were missing.
Likewise with important files that were previously stored in the safety box.

Seeing this finally another speculation arose in Yibo's mind. The man suspected that this might actually be done by Xiao Zhan, his own wife. But why would Xiao Zhan unpack the contents of the safety box ? Yibo again thought about the greatest possibility that could have happened in this condition.

He suspected Xiao Zhan already knew about his actions that secretly stole the man's boutique certificate.

Is that why Xiao Zhan left home?

Somehow just thinking about that alone made Yibo frustrated. Since last night Yibo has contacted Xiao Zhan's friends one by one, but of all that he contacted none of them knew about his wife's whereabouts.

If it's true Xiao Zhan already knows, then who told him? Yibo never told anyone except Cheng Xiao. It is very unlikely if that woman tells him.

The second speculation that Yibo thought about this problem was that there were other people who had intended to kidnap Xiao Zhan from the beginning.

But on second thought it was impossible. Therefore it has absolutely nothing to do with an open safety box. Yibo closed his eyes with one hand, he felt weak since earlier.

He hasn't even had breakfast since morning. Usually when he is starving like this Xiao Zhan always prepares a variety of delicious food just for him.

But now the man is not here, Yibo feels lonely.

Has he gone too far?

At first he had no intention of lying to Xiao Zhan. Yibo promised to return the certificate after his office affairs were finished, he would return it as before. It shouldn't end like this.

This is not what he planned from the start. Yibo slowly waking from his bed, he would try to find Xiao Zhan in his boutique. Who knows his wife was there.

Yibo wants to explain everything. He didn't want Xiao Zhan to leave. Even though Yibo actually admitted that his relationship with Xiao Zhan was now slightly stretched, but in his heart Yibo admitted he still really loved that man.

Yibo walked to the car and went to his wife's boutique. When he arrived there, he found the condition of the boutique was closed.

That means Xiao Zhan did not come here today. There is a strong suspicion that Xiao Zhan really knows about the pawnshop problem. Maybe after knowing Xiao Zhan no longer wants to set in this boutique because maybe he thinks he doesn't have any rights regarding this boutique.

Then if it's not at the boutique, where else should Yibo look for?

All he knew was that Xiao Zhan's family had long cut ties with his wife. Even Yibo remembers the time of his first marriage, Xiao Zhan's father and mother did not come to accompany his son.