One

Typo is my friend 😎
Enjoy~

Do you know what the meaning of happiness is?
Have a large house, treasure and luxury items? maybe. Having a handsome husband who loves you? Of course everyone wants. But for someone like Xiao Zhan the most important of all is loyalty. About the property, of course Xiao Zhan has it, he is the son of a large conglomerate in China. Not to mention the income of his husband who also has a furniture business and also his personal boutique. Treasure is nothing for Xiao Zhan.

Having a handsome husband who loves him? Of course Xiao Zhan has it too. His name is Wang Yibo. The man who has been in a marriage relationship with him for almost 8 years and is also his first love. The person who from the beginning Xiao Zhan fought until he was willing to run away from home in order to be with that person.

With everything he had, who finally did not envy for Xiao Zhan. Obviously people will think Xiao Zhan is the luckiest person in the world. But sometimes what does not look the same as the reality that he has experienced.

Happiness is never in line with what he always dreamed of. His husband betrayed him even friends who had been Xiao Zhan believed also betrayed him. Xiao Zhan has been deceived, Wang Yibo had an affair and stupidly Xiao Zhan prefers to pretend not to know. Or maybe more precisely wait until Yibo tells the truth himself.

****************

Xiao Zhan woke up earlier than usual, this morning Xiao Zhan had to go to his boutique to prepare all the needs that he would use for his boutique fashion show this afternoon. Therefore, since from waking up Xiao Zhan has been cleaning up and preparing breakfast for his husband.

Seen a pair of burly arms wrapped around his body from behind when Xiao Zhan was tidying several plates on the dining table. Of course he knows who the culprit is.

Who else if not his husband. Wang Yibo was seen leaning his head on Xiao Zhan's shoulder.

"Are you awake already ? Come sit, I've prepared breakfast for you" said Xiao Zhan.

He smiled at the man then kissed his husband's lips briefly. Yibo chuckled and kissed Xiao Zhan's lips intimately. "

"Honey, today I will go home late. So no need to wait for me to go home,"
Yibo said as he sat on the dining table bench.
Xiao Zhan turned to the kitchen and took black coffee for his husband

"Meeting again?"
Xiao Zhan asked.

"Yes, there are some problems with the production of goods. I will try to finish it quickly" - Reply Yibo while sipping coffee made by his wife.

Xiao Zhan is now sitting facing the man and starts eating his breakfast in silence.

"I see. Do you want me to make lunch ?" - Xiao Zhan said.

The man incessantly gave a sweet smile to the man in front of him. Things that are clearly inversely proportional to what he is feeling right now.

"No need, I know today you must be very busy with your fashion show. I can buy it on the road. Just focus on your work"
Yibo again bribed pieces of pancakes into his mouth.

Xiao Zhan just nodded and returned to eat his breakfast until it was finished. After finishing he hurriedly grabbed his coat and car key.

"Then I'll go first. Don't eat too late, I don't want you to get sick"

said Xiao Zhan while kissing his husband's cheek and getting out. His gaze suddenly wandered when he had gotten into the car. He gripped the steering wheel tightly to hold all his anxiety. His eyes began to glaze over.