Ten

Typo is my mid name
Enjoy the last show~

When Wang Yibo woke up, he had been dragged by the people of Sean to enter a large mansion that Yibo believed was the man's house.

They brought Wang Yibo by force, the man just resigned because he was taken to a large enough pavilion located behind the mansion. Around the pavilliun there are many flower plants that emit fragrant fragrance. Until now Wang Yibo did not know why Sean took him to a place like that.

Wang Yibo saw Sean go inside, after that followed by himself and also some of Sean's men. The atmosphere in the room was very dark. There is no lighting in this place. Wang Yibo could see nothing but Sean's silhouette standing in front of him.

Soon the people who had been holding their bodies one by one began to leave the room. Now only the two of them left in that place.

"You want to meet my brother right? Take it easy, you will meet him, he is here" -
Sean said.

Wang Yibo doesn't understand. There is no one in this room besides himself and Sean.

So where is Xiao Zhan? At the same time Wang Yibo saw the room that was originally pitch black suddenly became bright. And now he could clearly see Sean's face standing in front of him.

But apparently that was not the main focus of Wang Yibo. The man actually focused on a large figure located behind Sean. A figure that framed the figure of Xiao Zhan in it. In front of the figure there is a jar that Yibo recognizes as a jar for a dead person.

So what does all this mean? 

"Tell me, what kind of joke is this?" - Wang Yibo confused.

He still seems to think of this as Sean's trick to return him.

"Can you really not see clearly? Are you blind, huh? Xiao Zhan is dead! He died because of a jerk like you !! My brother died of illness and you don't even know anything about his illness " said Sean angry.

Wang Yibo's instant felt his world was destroyed instantly. The man fell to the floor without energy. Grains of eyes began to fall down his face.
No longer the crying louder. Even the man shouted to express his guilt.

"You even accuse him of a nonsense! You should know that my brother might not do such a thing remembering he really loves you. He is even willing to lie to you for years. But see what reply he got? You actually lead him to death WANG YIBO!"

Wang Yibo continued to sob in front of his wife's figure. His heart was completely broken knowing all these facts. Wang Yibo who could not hold his body weight finally fell to kneel.

He is really stupid.

So far, Xiao Zhan has sacrificed a lot for him, then what has he done? Wang Yibo never once appreciated the man's efforts.

'Zhan .. Hiks.. Zhanzhan !!'

.

.

.

.

.

******************

Cheng Xiao was seen busy putting his belongings into a fairly large suitcase. She plans to leave here with her son.

Wang Yibo doesn't have anything else now, so why does she stay here too. Secretly she has also sold the big house that Yibo bought for her to increase savings.