Extra 2

The day before the wedding

.
.
.
the night was getting late, now Sean was sitting on the veranda of his room enjoying the beautiful night sky and the cool atmosphere with a glass of warm tea and some small snacks.

Tomorrow is his wedding day with Lan Wangji, and that makes Sean a little nervous and can't sleep. Sean chuckled softly, he did not expect that there were still people who wanted to be his life partner after all this time. He had thought that there would never be anyone who wanted to be his companion given his selfish nature and did not want to lose. But now he already has Lan Wangji, a man who is always by his side in any situation. Sean was lucky because Wangji wanted to accept himself as he was.

Knock .. knock .. knock ..

"Sean gege, are you already sleeping? This is me fanxing"

"come in, the door is unlocked"
answered Sean from the veranda.

Then from the direction the door appeared a handsome young man who had just knocked. Fanxing approached Sean and sat in the chair opposite the man. Sean offered him a cake and was well received by the person concerned.

"Sean gege, why are you sitting here? The night air is not good for you, you might get sick"said fanxing.

Sean chuckled, he felt like he was being advised by his own mother. Believe me, this air is nothing for Sean.
"I won't get sick just because of something this small. Fanxing, you're overdoing it"-said Sean.

"Then why is Sean Gege here?"

"I just can't sleep"
Fanxing nodded in understanding, of course so.

Sean Gege must be nervous, tomorrow is his wedding day. Everyone will definitely experience it if they are placed in the same situation. Fanxing was thinking about something, in fact he had been wanting to ask about this problem for a long time. But he was a little hesitant and maybe this question would offend a little.

But it can't be helped, Fanxing was really curious and the question had been bothering him for years. "Sean gege, can I ask something?"
Fanxing asked doubtfully.

"Just ask, what are you asking for permission?"
Sean answered.

"Alright, then I'll get to the point. Actually this is about the incident three years ago, when the incident of the death of Wang Yibo. Gege, I still don't understand why you provoked the man and led him to death? Isn't that too easy for him?"
Fanxing stared intently at Sean who now took a rough breath.

Did he speak wrong?

Is it possible that Sean Gege was offended by his words?

"Fanxing, you don't understand. What do you think I can do to a man who is diagnosed with a mental disorder? Torturing him? I don't think it will have any effect. Moreover, I have made him lose his company, child, and the fact that the man he loves has died without his knowledge. He has nothing else in this world, doesn't have anyone else who can take care of him "

Sean Gege's explanation does make sense. He should also think in that direction. After all, no matter how bad Wang Yibo was in the past, the man was still the person Zhan loved the most with a sincere heart. And now the two people are equally happy in nature there. Now this is the thing he should pay attention to is Sean, his gege.

Fanxing himself did not believe that Sean Gege would get married this fast. It was just yesterday that he met Sean Gege, tomorrow the man has officially become someone else's. Even so Fanxing was happy to see Sean Gege finally happy with the person he loved.