Friends

Ink all but pounced on Blue while he was sleeping, Dream right behind him. "MWEH-" They all ended up tumbling to the floor for scaring Blue like that. For a quick moment Blue panicked when he couldn't find Blueberror. Luckily the doll was safe and sound, having rolled a small ways away from the dogpile. "W-WOWZERS, WHAT A SURPRISE! I MISSED YOU GUYS!" Blue brought his dear friends into a hug. It's been so long since he seen them, how couldn't he? "oh man, where have you been blue? you had everyone worried sick!" Dream accepted the hug while Ink had noticed something off. The doll to be specific. "I'M SORRY I WAS GONE SO LONG! IT'S KINDA HARD TO EXPLAIN, JUST ENJOY THIS WHILE IT'S HERE!" Blue replied. "... blueberry... what's this?" Blue nearly panicked, seeing Ink holding an equally panicking Blueberror. Blue shot up, snatching Blueberror away before anything bad could happen. He sighed and placed Blueberror on his nightstand, before smiling at Ink and replying, "IT'S A DOLL OF COURSE, SILLY? WHAT DID YOU THINK IT WAS?" Ink and Dream both found his reaction... strange. "why does it look like an error?" Blue shrugged. "I DON'T KNOW MYSELF, BUT I LOVE IT, SO PLEASE DON'T TOUCH IT."

❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

"well, stretch, you were right. there's definitely something off about that doll and blue knows it." Ink tapped a foot as he, Dream, and Stretch convened downstairs while Blue was getting ready for the day. "maybe error threatened for him not to tell or something bad would happen?" Dream offered. "so how do we save him?" Stretch asked, scared for his brother's well-being. "we have to destroy it without his knowledge. if error does have something over his head, he's going to fight against us to keep it safe." Dream replied regretfully. "if i didn't know any better, i would actually have thought it was alive..." Ink mused. "alive?" The other two asked. Ink shrugged. "it just... i don't know... carried it's own unique magic signature?" Dream tilted his head in confusion. "how's that possible..?" Ink hummed. "it might have had a soul once, like me. then it was separated from it. or maybe it's like temmie." That scared the crap out of Stretch. "yeah, no. it's definitely getting destroyed." Nothing else was taking his brother away from him. One Temmie was enough for him to deal with, a doll that Blue was protective of wasn't taking Blue away.

❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

"MWEH HEH HEH HEH, I AM HERE!!!" Blue scrambled down the steps, doll clutched close. The boys realized quickly this wasn't going to be easy. "SO WHAT'S FIRST?" Blue asked, jumping around excitedly. Dream grinned widely. "wanna catch up on the happenings of the multiverse while you recalibrate your puzzles?" Blue's eyes turned to stars and he all but flung the door open and ran outside. "i'll take that as a yes. ok, good luck getting the doll, you too. i'll try and keep his attention away from it for as long as possible." Dream said quickly before following after Blue quickly. Ink grabbed one of his fire vials. "let's do this." Stretch nodded an affirmative and they teleported after the cheerful duo.