Blueberror

They went after him. Of course they went after him. They had no idea what was going on with Blue or what destroying the doll did to him. "anybody else notice he was stuttering a lot?" Dream commented uneasily. He felt like whatever they'd done had ended up doing much more harm than good and he hated the feeling. "of course he was, he was under error's control!" Ink replied, ever obsessed with the idea of Error being the bad guy. "where'd he go? his boot prints end here.." Stretch looked around, searching for any sign of his brother... but there was nothing. He cupped his hands to his mouth, hollering out, "blueberry!" But nobody came.
.
.
.
Because he was already there. "MW-EH HEH H-HEH HEH HE-H H-EH!" They froze as the laughter started, looking around for where it was coming from. Red strings shot at them, entangling them before they could register what was going on. They were lifted a few feet in the air as the laughter continued. "what the hell is going on?!" Stretch panicked. "red string?!" Ink was confused. The laughter stopped ubruptly and the being in question made him known, using some of the string as a swing.

❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

("HELLO!") "H-ELL-O!" Blueberror chirped at the Star Sanses and his brother. ("I AM SORRY, BUT BLUEBERRY IS NO LONGER HERE.") "I A-M SO-RRY, BU-T BLUE-BERR-Y IS N-NO LON-GER HE-RE."
"b-blue...?" Stretch stuttered, horrified. ("I AM BLUEBERROR! A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!") "I A-AM BLU-EBER-ROR! A-A PLEA-SURE T-TO M-EET Y-OU!" The glitch replied before frowning and tilting his head. ("YOU'RE NOT SCARED OF ME... ARE YOU?") "Y-YOU-RE NO-T SC-ARE-D O-OF ME... A-RE YO-U?" He asked, suddenly looking rather put out. Ink wasn't sure what to do or say. His friend just became his enemy. "no..." Dream spoke up. "we are just curious... as to what happened to you." Blueberror hummed. ("IT STARTED WHEN I GOT CAUGHT UP IN ERROR'S STRINGS WHILE HE WAS ESCAPING.") "I-IT ST-ART-ED W-HEN I G-OT CAU-GHT UP I-N ERR-OR-S STR-INGS W-WH-ILE HE WA-S ESC-API-NG." Stretch shook his head. "wait, wait, wait, you weren't kidnapped?" Blueberror smiled. ("MMHM! ERROR WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY HORRIFIED. HE TRIED TO BRING ME HOME RIGHT AWAY, BUT INK KEPT CREATING.") "MM-HM! ERR-OR WA-S ACT-UA-LLY PRE-TTY HORR-IFI-ED. H-E TRI-ED T-TO BR-ING ME H-OME RIG-HT AW-AY, B-UT IN-K KE-PT CREA-TING."

❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

Ink stared at Blueberror silently. "are you accusing me?" Blueberror laughed. ("OH NO, NO, NO. YOU ARE JUST A FACTOR, FRIEND! THE BAD SANSES TOOK HIM A LOT TOO. AND THE LONGER I STAYED IN THE ANTIVOID THE MORE I BECAME...") "OH N-O, N-NO, NO. Y-YOU A-RE J-UST A FAC-TOR, FRI-END! TH-E BA-D SA-NS-ES TOO-K HI-M A L-OT TO-O. A-ND TH-E LON-GER I STA-YED IN T-HE A-NTI-VOI-D THE M-ORE I B-ECA-ME..." Blueberror paused, looking at his gloves. ("THIS. I KNEW I COULD NEVER GO BACK.") "TH-IS. I KN-EW I C-OUL-D N-EVER G-GO BA-CK." He looked at the others once more. ("THE REST IS HAZY. I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW HOW I GOT HERE.") "TH-E RE-ST IS HA-ZY. I DO-N-T ACT-UALL-Y KN-OW H-OW I G-GOT HE-RE." He scratched his cheek thoughtfully. ("SOMETHING ABOUT A DOLL... AND I MET ANOTHER BLUEBERRY..? MAYBE?") "S-SOM-ETH-ING AB-OUT A-A DO-LL... A-AND I ME-T ANO-THER BLUE-BERR-Y..? M-MAY-BE?" He shrugged. They were full of regret, all but Ink who was still debating his next move. "i'm sorry bro, this is my fault.." Dream looked at the ground. "uh, can you let us down... so we can help?" Blueberror perked. ("OH! OF COURSE!") "O-OH! OF COU-RSE!" He lowered them all down and released them from his strings.