1.

P.o.v.

BTS members were returned from l.a. to south Korea.
They all headed to their dorm...or their apartment...they all live together...they have their own single apartments too but they live together...

They all have their private room but the couple's are staying together like taegi living in one room, jinkook and minimoni does the same. And hobi has a separate room...they have own music room for each member ...they have hybe gym ... swimming pool they have ...they are secured with high security.

Taegi are together and jinkook and minimoni too...these three are real couple in BTS .

They live happily together...they are best friends too..

But something's or someone's behaviour change ....when they were in l.a. ...they slightly get a hint of someone's change in behaviour ...but they didn't bother...they thought it's just a stress...

That someone is taehyung....

Yoongi p.o.v.

Hey taetae wake up....wake up...baby....i said

No...he said.

I went towards him sat on bed beside him and stroking his hair to wake him up .

Wake up baby it's almost 9 and on 10 we have a dance rehearsal of our song...i said

Just go away...he said in cold tone .

I flinched and get up from bed and went towards living room but before glancing him a look from my eyes...

I don't know what is wrong with him...what is happened to him...
He was fine in l.a. but after some time he behave cold towards me...did i do something wrong ..i thought.

What happened ...where is tae ...jin hyung asked.

He is sleeping...i said

Ooh ...he didn't wake up yet...let me go wake him up...we are going to be late for rehearsal....jimin said

I don't wanna be late for this rehearsal... jungkook said

What if taehyung scolded jimin too ...i thought

I want to stop jimin but i was late he already went towards our room....i thought I might be hearing some yelling that is coming from our room...or tae might be yell jimin too..

But he didn't yell to him or shout on him ...he just wake up ...why he scolded to me or act cold towards me ...did i do something wrong ..i thought

When I see tae was coming towards us i wanted to pull the chair for him to sit next to each other we always do that ... so i pulled a chair for him but he didn't even greet me or look at me ...he just went towards hobi and sit beside him...i was shocked and hurt...everyone noticed this but nobody said anything...
I was try to smile...we ate our breakfast and then we headed towards our company...and do the rehearsal...in rehearsal tae didn't even talk to me or sat beside me...he didn't even look at me ...he never does that...even i tried to reach to him...he was behaving like i wasn't exist...

I feel hurt... because i love him so much...he never behave like this  with me ..yes with me... because he behaves normally towards the members except for me ....

It's weird and shocking because off camera he was clinging a koala to me ...always complaints even on camera that I'm obsessed with music...i don't spend my time with him...so many things...we love each other alot...and support each other too...but i don't  know what happened to him ...

Maybe when we returned to our apartment ...i should ask him ...what happened...i thought.

I don't know ...what is coming next.....