16.

Yoongi p.o.v.

I was in my studio to work on my new song...

After some hours off working ...

I went back to apartment...

Hyung.....i heard a voice but suddenly feel someone hugging me..

It was taehyung...

I feel shocked but...

Hyung where were you....i was worried for you it's almost 9 pm...and why didn't you pick my calls and text me back hyung.... He said then i felt my shirt is getting wet but then i heard taehyung sobbing... he was crying...on my shoulder than i understand and i panicked...

Taehyung please....shhh....I'm sorry that i made you worried...I'm sorry...i will always call you back and answer your calls....and text too... please don't cry...I'm sorry...i was in the studio...working on my new songs....i said and hugged him back.

He hold me more tightly...

Promise me hyung...you will never leave me alone and always answer my every call and text..he said and looked at me....with concerned and worried eyes.

I looked at him...

I felt guilty....i made him worried too much...

Tears falling from my eyes too...

I'm so sorry taetae...i promise i will never leave you alone...and i will always answer your every call and always text you back... please don't cry ...I'm sorry...i said and hugged him again.

He hugged me too.

After some time i pulled away.

Taetae I'm hungry...i said and pouted.

I'm so sorry hyung...let's eat together...he said and took me towards the dinning area.

Where is everyone...i asked and looking around.

Hobi hyung, jinkook and minimoni they are in their room...he said.

They ate their dinner.. i asked and sat on the chair.

They don't wanna they are waiting for you but i told them to eat...they seems tired...i told them that i will wait for you and eat with you my hyung...he said.

You didn't eat your dinner yet...i asked.

No hyung how can I ...when my hyung isn't here with me and i was worried for you...he said and pouted.

Then i saw he forwarded his hand..

Say ahh...hyung...he said try to feed me.

Taetae  - my sentence cut by taehyung.

Hyung I'm not listening anything...i will feed you and that is final...otherwise I'm not eating my dinner...first you made me worried.. don't answer my calls and text me back...i cried and now this what i got a no...you didnt forgive me yet...that's why you don't want me to feed you....you hate me this much hyung...he said cover his face with his hands.

You hate me hyung...he said and crying.

No...no taetae please stop I'm sorry...i didnt mean that .... ofcourse i forgive you... please I'm sorry...i promised too that i will answer your every call and text you back and never leave you alone and i don't hate you...you can feed me I'm sorry that i made you worried for me I'm sorry...i said and feel more guilty.

Okay say ahhh....hyung...he said and wiped his tears.

Thank God he is not crying...i thought.

And start to eat my dinner... taehyung feed me the whole meal.